- 來自 Kliff，11 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Edit: Thank you for fixing Temporary Container tab cycling!! It works for me now. I'm totally not about #2, I think that extensions has issues and there are alternatives that work with Container Tabs Sidebar.
I really like this add-on, but theres a compatibility issue holding me back.
1) The "Cycle tabs in view order" option is incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" add-on.
Specifically trying to drag-and-drop sort any tabs in the sidebar under the "Temporary containers" group causes them to snap back to their original position. Tabs in other containers dont have this problem, even with Temporary Containers still enabled.
2) Much, much, less important to me, there is an issue when the UnloadTabs add-on is present. I'm not sure if this is actually Container Tabs Sidebar's fault.
When the UnloadTabs add-on is installed the tab focused after closing a tab becomes essentially random. While trying to fix this, I saw in the reviews for the add-on "Select After Closing Current" that it also also has a conflict with UnloadTabs present.
- 來自 john joe，1 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I prefer this lightweight addon compared to tree-style-tab and sideberry. Just the right amount of features and customization. Congrats on a great extension. I hope you don't bloat it!
- 來自 umschalttaste，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This is a must-have extension! Tabs should be vertical by default because it makes having many tabs more readable in a single-window.
One small request: retain the zoom level and tree expansion when re-opening Container Tabs or closing the Sidebar.
This extension could save some space by:
(1) limiting text-wrapping to a certain number of lines,
(2) expanding the area that says "drag a tab here to pin it" only when dragging,
(3) having only collapsed groups show the category titlebar/icon while making the colored strip next to any tab collapse its group when clicked, and
(4) facilitating a new-tab and close-tab with separate action buttons that work even when Sidebar is closed.Version 0.0.9 features some of your requests:
(1) text is not wrapped by default now - can be changed in options
(2) option to hide empty pinned tabs area can be set in addon options
EDIT: 0.2 landed with custom styling support, it has an example to increase/decrease font-size and margins. That should fulfill your request of retaining zoom level (as that's not directly possible). You should also be able to (at least partially) implement (3) using it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14309137，2 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This add-on would be great if it followed the theme currently applied to Firefox. I really dislike the jet-black look in contrast to Firefox's default light theme.
- 來自 cloud，2 年前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This extension does exactly what was described the way I wanted from it. Thanks.
Though it would be handy if I could select multiple tabs and move them all into another container or delete them.