歡迎來到 Firefox 附加元件。
NEW IN 2.5 - Bug fixes and enhancements to better support other extensions that also modify the Download Manager, specifically those that open the DM in a new tab or in a sidebar panel.
NEW IN 2.4 - The button will now default to "Close only" functionality when there are no items in the download list, or if all of the items cannot be cleared (i.e. they are active downloads). Also, the extension will ask the user to confirm before closing the Download Manager window if it is the only Firefox window open. (Not applicable on Mac)
NEW IN 2.3 - Hold down the ALT key (Option key on Mac) to toggle the original Clean Up functionality without closing the Download Manager. Useful for when you still have active downloads and just want to clean up the completed ones.
NEW IN 2.2 - Support for All-in-One-Sidebar (AiOS) has been added. Clean and Close will now hide the Download Manager sidebar when AiOS is in use.
FOR SUPPORT, QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK:
Comments submitted here may not be immediately addressed. For more timely response, please use the new Feedback Forum at http://cleanandclose.uservoice.com/ to file bug reports and vote for new features. You can also get status updates via Twitter at http://twitter.com/cleanandclose
Updates will continue to be distributed through addons.mozilla.org.
You can also get updates at Clean and Close on Facebook
Clean and Close has been tested to work alongside *most* other extensions that modify the behavior of the Download Manager. However, *some* similar extensions also modify the "Clear" button, in which case an unresolvable conflict may occur.
The follow extensions have been confirmed to work as expected when coupled with Clean and Close (Firefox 3 only, Firefox 4 compatibility reports pending):
* All In One Sidebar
* Custom Download Manager
* Download Manager Tweak
* Download Panel (see below for exception)
* Download Status
* Download Statusbar
* Downloads In Tab
The following extensions are known to conflict with Clean and Close:
* Download Panel (Conflict on Mac only)
* Fixed a bug that caused Clean and Close to falsely prompt the user to confirm closing the main window when another extension (such as All In One Sidebar) opened the Download Manager in a sidebar.
* When the Download Manager is opened in a tab and it is the only tab open, Clean and Close will prompt the user before closing the tab. (Not applicable on Mac)
* Better support for other extensions that also modify the Download Manager, specifically those that open the DM in a new tab or in a sidebar panel.