- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16925808，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Nice add-on, that CAN auto-fill form, cancel clipboard copy to avoid vulnerabilities, mask passwords to avoid graphic spying... free account allow sharing (with one person)... the only drawback is the impossibility to organize passwords with subdirectory levels.
I like the needing to go in vault to apply manual modifications and editing. That avoid many troubles by missclicking. The popup allow easy updating about password chganges with only one mouseclick.
- 來自 KenshinJenna，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This password manager is great, and very powerful, and I am quite happy about the fact that it is 100% open-source and end-to-end encrypted. My only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that OTP token entry and adding new accounts is kind of cumbersome via the browser.
- 來自 Benjamin，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Near perfect. Here are my 2 issues: When I search for something in the add-on, then click on something else, that search is gone when I come back to the add-on. It would be great if the search was still there when I click on the Bitwarden add-on again. Also it would be more intuitive to have a little Bitwarden logo in login/password text-boxes that I can click it and select a login/password (like how LastPass does it).
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16729671，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The possibility of quickly inserting username and password on every site, not having to remember them, and do this on every device, is very useful to me. I'm considering passing to premium. Very customizable and, most importantly, Open Source!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16761359，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Extremely useful, my favourite so far. Only thing that i dont like about it, when i create a new password i copy it and forget saving it. If you add saving when clicked anywhere else, or maybe just dont stop the process and let us continue, it'll be %100 better. Thank you, love bitwarden.