評價 4.1 分，滿分 5 分
4.1 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15250104，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分It works great but after a long process I realized this add-on stopped twitch clips from working. Couldn't create them couldn't watch them, just a black screen. I removed it and the problem stopped. I re-installed it and the problem came back.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15195049，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分i am leaving 1 star only for now. as soon as they fix this bug I will leave it a 5 star review for sure.
when I enable this add-on it works fine with youtube music. but somehow my radio streaming website stops working.
as soon as I disable the Audio Equalizer then the radio works again.
this may be fixable somehow i guess
i am using radio-garden website for listening to the radio.
- 來自 Kiude，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Practical and really appreciable, especially when using Youtube as radio player (and coupled with Invidition ;) )
I had to stop using it as it made it impossible to change playspeed in every video player... I preferred to remove the addon instead of fixing it.
Still cool tho.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15129802，1 年前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分The idea is a good one, but:
1: if you were able to change the frequency of the bands, like in a parametric EQ that you would see in Fruity Loops, that would be better, but that is not the biggest issue.
2: The module does not actually shut off the dry output and instead directs both outputs to the browser out, causing the signal to clip when, lets say, you want to do a moderate bass boost. The only way to not have it clip is to turn the preamp all the way down, but THIS DISABLES THE EQ. Therefore, it is completely useless at what it tries to do at least for me, I do not know about others. Maybe I am making a mistake in using it, but I do not think so.
3: And I almost forgot! The graphical interface lags out severely for me. Whenever I slide a bar too fast, it applies the change over the next two seconds, which is infuriating for someone who is trying to find the right balance in the frequencies by ear.
So yeah, Firefox, I hope you get a better equalizer.
EDIT: Actually I think the double-mixing phenomenon I was describing is a problem with Firefox itself, not this particular EQ. I just tried it with another similar equalizer and it behaved, well, similarly. I am also using Ubuntu, don't know if that has anything to do with it...
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15071415，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分As an up-and-coming audio engineer and just a guy who cares what comes into his ears, this plugin is my bread and butter. The mono button is especially nice, I listen to some classic rock where LCR panning is sometimes bothering me and this is an easy fix.
I only have 2 problems with it:
- the plugin seem to block some functionalities, for example I can't view gif-s when it's enabled.
- sometimes it's sluggish to respond - this is very random and I have not managed to figure out why.
In the future it would be nice if it could be expanded with a spatialiser and a compressor, as a channel strip basically.