評價 4.1 分，滿分 5 分
4.1 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 BracesForImpact，2 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This equalizer is really great. It's easy and makes a big difference in sound quality. For some reason it breaks CBS all access (cbs.com) which is regrettable. Just turning off the equalizer doesn't solve the issue, it has to be disabled or removed.
- 來自 Kangkan Goswami，3 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分The problem with this add-on is that it disables the play back speed control on YouTube.. I have to disable it when I need to watch something at higher or lower speed on YouTube.
- 來自 WaterMakesMeThirsty，3 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Very, very useful add-on. Thank you.
I've got a few suggestions for it:
– I'd like if either ⌘+Z worked, or the interface had an "undo" button for undoing slider adjustments.
– A "Save" button that doesn't require going into a drop-down menu would be helpful for those quick saves of little tweaks to presets.
– I want a hotkey to open and close the EQ menu.
– An option to "snap" the sliders would be nice too—but not in the way you currently use the word "snap"—how Photoshop uses the word. I want the *option* to have the sliders lock into defined spots up and down the range.
– And if not that (the above), being able to double-click on a slider to return it to zero would be useful.
– As others have said, this YouTube-playback-speed bug is annoying, but as far as I can tell, all other third-party audio adjusters suffer the same fate.
Thanks again. /// thumbs-up emoji ///
- 來自 40mmPompom，3 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This break many things, including YouTube playback speed, Google Drive audio playback, Google "define" feature's audio (when I look up a word using by searching "define", it provides a clip of that word's pronunciation, which can't be played with this add on)