- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Trippay，21 天前Works great for HTML5 video/audio streaming, but won't work for certain formats. Off the top of my head, it doesn't work with Amazon Prime Video for example.
Pretty good nonetheless, light-weight and unintrusive.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 CM，1 個月前Thanks for the addon. Is it possible to view its source code? On the mybrowseraddon.com website, it is reported that "MyBrowserAddon is a community for open-source projects", but I did not find a link to the source code of Audio Equalizer there either. Can you help?
P.S. I already checked the source code from audio_equalizer_wext-0.1.7.xpi. It's safe.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kogaion，1 個月前nice equalizer.......:)
I would like one on 48 band!!!....but even profi ones are on 31b.....
does someone have an akg k371 and how did u equalize it ???.......me I want to take down the gaddamm bass.....
the freq-resp I took from diy-audio-heaven and is very very warm "monitor"-heads........
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17609610，1 個月前It damages www.mixcloud.com player.
With this extension installed, the mixcloud player won't play and instead as soon you click any of the "Play" buttons , mixcloud will route to a page stating "something went wrong"
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Mike G.，2 個月前The extension is well done and the UI is pleasing. It work as advertised. Suggestion for future upgrades: Individually control volume on browser's tab, and a dark theme would be nice.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 ロボット INVENTOR，2 個月前Overall, I am satisfied with this extension. However, with this extension installed, I am unable to play videos on Google Drive. Disabling all extensions will allow playback, and enabling only this extension will prevent playback. I would be satisfied if this issue is fixed.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 AvTechNZ45，3 個月前A quality plugin, and very impressive. So much so that it got me into making a Firefox Community login to write this review (for the first time ever).
Performance is very good in realtime, though I've not tested this on older machines in terms of CPU cost.
Something very important needs to be mentioned for new users leaving bad reviews:
To get this working, you will need to RESTART Firefox, after closing all instances and threads ! At least under Firefox 103.0.2 Linux 64bit.
The perfect feature addition for the future (perhaps as a paid option) would be realtime "Normalisation" or "Compression"/"Limiting". Someone else mentioned wanting a higher amplification boost, and this would necessitate processing to stop audio-clipping.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 ODT Fab，4 個月前This is a simple to use and hear equalizer and amp. The presets make it easy to try different setups to find what sounds right to you. You can also set up your own custom EQ and save it. The amp lets you add some volume if you need it (I did). One word of advice, make sure you hit the refresh button to ensure your current selection is being used and ON. Thank you to the developer for an easy to use AMP/EQ. Well done.