Very good add-on! Respect to author. I am glad that active development is underway.
But i found some issues, hope you'll fix them.
1. Can't add any "super drag" gestures for img or link. Looks like on screenshots https://imgur.com/a/xbeWhMe. Can't drag anything and set the directions. Why don't make it like was made for text or usual gestures? Don't need image or url here, really. Empty field is ok.
2. Could extension request all permissions after installation? Some features (copy url/text, save page, etc) doesn't works, apparently because of permissions.
3. It will be fine to have the capability to change the order of gestures manually without recreating them, or (better) automatic sorting of "possible actions". It will be very useful! I have created 40+ gestures, so i want to see handy tips on them.
4. There are a useful feature in FF, missing in chrome, called "Container tabs". If you add some actions like "open new container tab". "reopen in container tab", etc, it will be great!!
5. If you temporarly disable smartUp on the page, you couldn't turn it back until reload the page.
6. "Save link"/"save image" drag action have asked permission and now works. "Save page" from current tab still doesn't work.
1. Right-button gestures still works when you set up the direction to link/img drag actions. Sorry, missed it.
3. I have reordered the gestures by manually editing the configuration. Now everything works perfectly.