評價 4.5 分，滿分 5 分
4.5 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Andralon，2 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分a script that is marked "trusted" on one page, is also trusted on every other page, which is the same as "trusted globally".
if "disable restrictions globally (dangerous)" is
"dangerous" (in the programmers opinion), why is the "trusted" not bound to the specific page?
- page A does work without script X
- page B doesn't work without script X
(e.g. doubleclick, googleanalytics, googlestatics)
why would i want to allow script X on page A?
- 來自 Israel Mármol，2 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It does not remember trusted sites or authorisations granted so you have to disable the extension every single time you visit the same site you go to every day
Tiresome, boring and exhausting. Useless extension
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16087053，2 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分A fairly useful addon that can prevent sketchy sites from doing sketchy things. Now, most websites won't show images unless you enable JS for a few things, and some won't even allow you to use it unless Java Script is enabled, but for the most part, as long as you use it right, it would greatly help prevent sketchy scripts