- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 remek，1 個月前This extension is very CPU heavy. I have about 90 tabs opened and in about:performance this extension regularly peaks to high cpu usage.
The thing is - I dont even want to do anything about my existing tabs. I just want a "new browsing" to be blocked.
EDIT: Thank you, I swear I went though the options but somehow I missed that one. It works now without CPU overhead. Fixed rating to 5*, awesome extension
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 David，2 個月前This extension is so annoyingly good.
I use it to
- block websites I don't want to visit
- prevent myself from endlessly browsing comment sections
- have a slight delay on websites I sometimes need to visit but often browse aimlessly
- redirect myself from newspages to my (imageless) RSS-collection that's much less inviting for timewasting
And so far every idea I had just works
Huge thanks to the dev team. Amazing work there
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Bradford Morrison，2 個月前This is one of the best browser extensions for college students ever! If you lack the will power to close your browser and stop watching YouTube or scrolling Instagram before 3am this will fix it! It is light weight and runs great. You can even add a custom URL (Like that assignment your putting off) to reroute to if you try and open a blocked page. The military time set up is a little confusing for some people but nothing you can't Google. Overall a great add on. I will not run Firefox or Chrome without it.