- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tracey，3 年前Allows much more customizability than other timer apps I've found. That means I can keep my schedule in the Goldilocks zone of productivity and enjoyment. Thus I don't need to keep using willpower to reset it every time I want to avoid certain sites, and don't risk "forgetting" to use it.
However, the UI could be more intuitive - I often accidentally set it to do things I don't want. The override also doesn't work for me even though it displays a messages saying it has. This is a problem when I need to use certain sites. It happens whether I activate override before or after I run out of time.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15202892，3 年前The only cross-browser plugin for strategic site-blocking! I really love what the developer has done here and IMO less buggy than Stayfocusd. About the only thing it is missing is settings sync across browsers.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 smayer97，4 年前nice concept. Would be nice if Override function worked like Lockdown function, allowing you to select the length of time to override rather than being a predetermined fixed amount entered in preferences.
Would also be nice when using Lockdown that it would lockdown any overrides that were activated.
I really like that it locks out the ability to access Add-on options, support, etc. This is really useful!
Keep up the good work.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Santi，4 年前Sometimes it doesn't have the block options that I think for but it works fine.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15289832，4 年前It was working amazing till today, when it gave me access to a blocked site again(I generally tried to open the site when I got distracted, saw that leechblock blocked it, and went back to working.). I went into lockdown and manually locked down for 100 hours and it locked the site down again. I don't know how it gave me access to that site though.Thanks for the review! If possible, please post a bug report on GitHub so I can investigate further:
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14974917，4 年前Great addon for saving time.
One small bug: the settings screen doesn't display properly on Firefox for Android in portrait mode. The left hand side of the page is cut off (though works fine in landscape mode)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Timothy Aditya Sutantyo，4 年前Hello, it's been 20:08 GMT + 7, and I set all my blocked site to be unblocked at 19:00, but none of them have been unblocked. May I know what timezone this app use, so I can adapt to it. Thanks.LB should honor the local time zone. Please post this as an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/proginosko/LeechBlockNG/issues
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14730754，4 年前I'm productive now! though i wish you could set a 16 character random password for override, because i feel 32 is a bit too long
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 11，4 年前In firefox 66.0.2 I cannot update settings with the option " save & close " ... For some reason once has been closed up I can still joining blocked sites ... Can you actually check if this is happening ? I would appreciate if can be fixed up... Great add-on by the way. I would appreciate if you can answer me, thanks!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14616129，4 年前Oh, performance... After deleting this add-on a CPU usage becomes 0-3% again (but it was 30%!)Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about the performance issue. I've had a few reports of it, but not enough to trace the problem. Please consider posting this as an issue on GitHub (see support page) so I can gather more info. Thanks!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 geeforr，4 年前Great addon, but not recommended for laptop users, as it seems to eat CPU. Loading up the about:performance tab shows LeechBlock consistently consuming huge amounts of CPU whilst doing nothing. Had to reluctantly uninstall it.Thanks for the review. LeechBlock definitely shouldn't be consuming huge amounts of CPU! It should have only Low/Medium Energy Impact in about:performance. I would like to learn more about your setup to figure out why you experienced that issue.