- 來自 igorlogius，3 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Nice addon, but i think the download permission is not necessary to export stuff. That could maybe be improved. Also isnt the webNavigation permission also redundant, since with the tabs permission one can already hook into tabs.onUpdate event?
- 來自 1hforgperd，5 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分This add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16206521，9 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Edit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- 來自 Romlig，9 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Great addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)
開發者回應張貼於 9 個月前Thanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- 來自 P.，10 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- 來自 Ajith Nair，10 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分An excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15372875，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分5 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.
- 來自 KARTHIK YELCHURU，1 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.Thanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/
- 來自 Tracey，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Allows much more customizability than other timer apps I've found. That means I can keep my schedule in the Goldilocks zone of productivity and enjoyment. Thus I don't need to keep using willpower to reset it every time I want to avoid certain sites, and don't risk "forgetting" to use it.
However, the UI could be more intuitive - I often accidentally set it to do things I don't want. The override also doesn't work for me even though it displays a messages saying it has. This is a problem when I need to use certain sites. It happens whether I activate override before or after I run out of time.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15202892，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分The only cross-browser plugin for strategic site-blocking! I really love what the developer has done here and IMO less buggy than Stayfocusd. About the only thing it is missing is settings sync across browsers.
- 來自 smayer97，2 年前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分nice concept. Would be nice if Override function worked like Lockdown function, allowing you to select the length of time to override rather than being a predetermined fixed amount entered in preferences.
Would also be nice when using Lockdown that it would lockdown any overrides that were activated.
I really like that it locks out the ability to access Add-on options, support, etc. This is really useful!
Keep up the good work.