- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15289832，3 年前It was working amazing till today, when it gave me access to a blocked site again(I generally tried to open the site when I got distracted, saw that leechblock blocked it, and went back to working.). I went into lockdown and manually locked down for 100 hours and it locked the site down again. I don't know how it gave me access to that site though.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14974917，3 年前Great addon for saving time.
One small bug: the settings screen doesn't display properly on Firefox for Android in portrait mode. The left hand side of the page is cut off (though works fine in landscape mode)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Timothy Aditya Sutantyo，3 年前Hello, it's been 20:08 GMT + 7, and I set all my blocked site to be unblocked at 19:00, but none of them have been unblocked. May I know what timezone this app use, so I can adapt to it. Thanks.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 11，3 年前In firefox 66.0.2 I cannot update settings with the option " save & close " ... For some reason once has been closed up I can still joining blocked sites ... Can you actually check if this is happening ? I would appreciate if can be fixed up... Great add-on by the way. I would appreciate if you can answer me, thanks!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14616129，4 年前Oh, performance... After deleting this add-on a CPU usage becomes 0-3% again (but it was 30%!)Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about the performance issue. I've had a few reports of it, but not enough to trace the problem. Please consider posting this as an issue on GitHub (see support page) so I can gather more info. Thanks!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 geeforr，4 年前Great addon, but not recommended for laptop users, as it seems to eat CPU. Loading up the about:performance tab shows LeechBlock consistently consuming huge amounts of CPU whilst doing nothing. Had to reluctantly uninstall it.Thanks for the review. LeechBlock definitely shouldn't be consuming huge amounts of CPU! It should have only Low/Medium Energy Impact in about:performance. I would like to learn more about your setup to figure out why you experienced that issue.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14417278，4 年前This is great and I really do appreciate the number of options. However, I would ask that you guys add the timer into the dropdown when you click on the addon tile in firefox so that it is easier to see at will. Also, please integrate the timer feature for lockdown as well. I use this feature more because I like to be fluid when I study, there is no apparent timer to show much time I have left. Its actually pretty annoying.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13969093，4 年前It blocks the sites I want blocked, but when I try to enable the override feature, it keeps telling me "Override unavailable. No override period has been set in the options." even though I've played with the options several times to figure out what to set correctly. Is there even a place to set an override period?
Other than that everything's awesome.
Have a great day!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Prashant Sachdeva，4 年前Very useful extension. Glad to have it working on Firefox Quantum.
I do have a small complaint: the settings do not seem to sync across devices. Is this true for everyone, or is there some problem in my setup?
Edit: Thanks for the reply, James. I look forward to the sync feature. And thanks for the work!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12830789，4 年前Thanks for developing this for Android!!
Also, i have a problem, there is no way to add entry with contextual menu like PC version, will you add this in the future?
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13747774，4 年前It is a very good add on that gives your self-control a bit of help. Obviously it's no match for a determined frickarounder, but does objectively help quite a bit.
-1 star because they took away the quick add to block set option. If I want to ADD a site to options, I have to go into options now. Also, it would be nice if it required a restart to disable this add on. As it is, it does not.You can still add the current site to a block set. Either right-click on the toolbar button or on the web page. As for preventing disable, see this FAQ entry: http://www.proginosko.com/leechblock/faq/hide-addon/