- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kevyn Rocha，2 個月前Unfortunately in the current version it is not blocking the part where you can see the extensions, so I can always disable it. If they solve it I would be very grateful. I already activated the option "Prevent access to about:addons at times when these sites are blocked". I don't know what I do now '_'
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Strange，1 年前UX is confusing. I tried to use this for a week or so, could not configure the blocking and scheduling as I wanted to.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Flouroux，2 年前Tried to set it up, a lot of bugs unfortunately:
1. Set to wildcard and +webflow.com - it still shows a timer on the webflow page, even though it doen't block it (I've set to count only active tab yes)
2. Set to keyword allow mode, added a wildcard and ~webflow - it doesn't load a google search for webflow.
So it kinda only worked if I remove the timer display and also don't use keywords :c
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前If you had posted this to the support forums, I would have tried to provide some assistance. I don't think what you are experiencing is due to "a lot of bugs."