- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Oswaldo Hernández，1 天前Uno de los mejores, si no el mejor bloqueador en el mercado. Aunque puede ser algo intimidante al principio, los beneficios que ofrece (Múltiples lista de bloqueo, diferentes opciones de como bloquear) hacen que valga la pena.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15317479，2 天前Does exactly what you'd want (unlike a couple of alternatives I tried.) Takes a few minutes to set it up how you want it, but is flexible enough to either block specific sites, or block everything except for listed exceptions. It can block them through your workday, or after you've been on them for X minutes/hours, or a combination of the two. You can hit a button to override the block, or you can configure it so that overriding requires a password, or is not possible at all!
For those who use profiles: I use one Firefox profile for work, and one for personal stuff. I installed LeechBlock on the personal one, to block everything during my workday. This seems to work well for me.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17492108，21 天前While working WFH, this tool is life saver. I was not able to control myself watching YT videos, scrolling facebook and instagram and this tool changed everything.
Thank you so much to developers!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Don Reviewleone，22 天前Best productivity add-on with a LOT of features. I find the programmed blocking very useful as it helps prevent the triggers of distractions. Unlike Forest for example where you have to pay for additional features and where you have to manually configure each session.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Aranarth，23 天前Insanely useful app that has helped me stop wasting time on social media and has gotten me to do more fulfilling things with my life! Great options and customization with their block system so that you can pick and choose what is allowed.