- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Nick Hartley，1 年前Some sites opened in a new tab, without switching to them immediately are half rendered. Amazon for example.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 ander，1 年前This is a great extension, very useful and battery-saving. Unfortunately, it blanks out the editing controls on Wikipedia. If this one problem could be fixed, I'd give it 5 stars. 😃👍
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17298609，1 年前Неплохо но замедляет скорость обновления страниц в Firefox как на ПК так и со смартфона, это минус.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Shubham Joshi，1 年前It works well on majority of websites. But sometimes images on some websites don't blend in with the darker tone and creates a bad experience
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13488851，1 年前Bug: I use 64-bit firefox from Microsoft Store, this extension cannot follow the windows color scheme，always maintains light color mode
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kartana，1 年前Very good but it suddenly affects the images of websites too. Adjusting the grayscale previously impacted only the site itself and not the pictures on it. This only happens in Firefox though.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 peyman，1 年前how to bypass protected pages? change brightness in firefox homepage only for about: key dont work!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Augur，1 年前So, turns out my previous comment, which I have now deleted, was due to a false positive while troubleshooting Firefox to find what caused an ungodly high memory usage (>95% of RAM eaten). There are still some problems with Dark Reader, it won't remember the settings for some websites or won't turn itself on or off on some pages for some unknown reasons, but, overall, it does it's job in a good way.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 pleasantest-grove，1 年前Great add-on, very useful for using my computer at night. The only thing is that I can't seem to turn it off? I can adjust the settings and switch between Dark/Light modes, but when I try to use the "Off" button or the keyboard shortcut nothing happens. Several times, when I've been using my computer in the day and didn't want an extremely dark or desaturated screen on webpages, I've just uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it later. This is obviously very annoying, though.