- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17699749，1 天前darkReader ist eine grosse Hilfe für Sehbehinderte. Einzig bei Webseiten mit sehr unterschiedlichen Helligkeitsfarben ist ein Teil der Schrift nicht erkennbar... z.B. CasaModa bei einzelnen Artikeln sind die Details zum Pflegehinweis unsichtbar...
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 AmesHub，17 天前This is a really good plugin! Works so well that sometimes I don't even know its on! ONLY problem is that, quite often, it darkens QR Codes (such as 2FA creation QR Codes) in such a way that they cannot be scanned and it can take a bit to notice that its DarkReader causing the problem. Amazing overall though!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Alien10001，25 天前Dark Reader is bad at detecting dark themes. It sometimes activates on websites that already have a dark mode and makes them look bad. Today it happened twice on Google Search although Google was already in dark mode. Dark Reader turns off when I reload the page. Then it says "Dark theme detected" in the options. But it shouldn't activate randomly like that.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 teocee94，2 個月前Mostly good and has been helpful for the vast majority of sites. However, a recent update has made it incompatible with Roll20 virtual tabletop game pages, which I use regularly; I can access the rest of the site just fine, but the pages on which the VTT portion is accessed just shows up as a blank black page. Please fix!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 pulsar14，3 個月前Hi, it could be practical if the "Only for ..." Option is placed just below the url on top and not below the filter settings. Every time i have to click on bottom ... move up and click on the url to activate or not the addin for the specific site. I do it many times ...
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jgr9，4 個月前Visited Link colors don't seem to change?
Now I'm currently using this in combination with Dark Background and Light Text which allows Visited Link color change but has issues with some websites. This one might have issues with others. So I'm using them in combination or whichever works best for a website.