- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13165481，5 个月前Long-time user here. I’m glad the add-on finally removed the privacy-harming log-in requirement for saving pages.
However, when I do want to stay logged in, the add-on repeatedly logs me out every few days or so, so I constantly have to log back in. Would be great if this was fixed and that you stayed logged in until you click the log-out button. If this gets fixed I’ll bump my rating up to 5/5.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 John Harris，7 个月前Generally works well. It falls short in:
- Frequently auto-updating and then not operating at all until the user agrees to new permissions, which is a drag on workflow.
- Persists in annoying me with pop-up boxes to "check out more great features in settings," which is obnoxious when commercial software does it, let alone when a utility put out by a non-profit does. It should do its job and get out of my way.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 pelle，2 年前It's good but sometimes has false positives and thinks that a website is down when it isn't. In those cases there's no way around than to disable the extension. I wish they'd fix that.
But it's absolutely brilliant work the Internet Archive team are doing.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 freakedenough，2 年前i would love to disable the automatic modal, it sometimes pops up even if websites load successfully (some interference with adblockers probably), which is annoying. yet i would love to have the toolbar icon.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 crookm，2 年前Excellent extension, it's super useful.
Note that the current version is very outdated, three years out of date now. The github (/internetarchive/wayback-machine-webextension) shows that there is very active development, but changes are not being published to firefox like they are to chrome.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14235053，3 年前I love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 active x，3 年前As others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14490699，3 年前Lately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Mjone77，3 年前Works great, except for it thinking that a working site is down and asking if I want to see an archived version. When this happens I have to spam the back button until it stops thinking the page is down.
Fixing this bug and/or preferably adding an option to disable automatic missing page recognition would make this a 5/5.