- 评分 5 / 5来自 Ephraim，13 天前Just like it said it's a
Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made my your browser.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14227035，14 天前The more I use uMatrix, the more I realize how beautiful its idea and UX concept are.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 robsku，2 个月前I was originally too "afraid" this was complex to use - not that it would stop me, but I thought it was something more than I wanted to spend time with browser.
Luckily I tried it, and very quickly realized that for me it served exactly the same purpose as NoScript - only easier. The use of scopes is fantastic - used te be that in NoScript if you allowed a domain, it was allowed on all sites; now you can select to allow things on particular domain only with the Custom option, but it's still not as flexible. And on µMatrix I by default allow on active scope, current domain - only things I know I'll want on whatever site wants to use it I'll allow for *. In NoScript you could certainly learn such habit, but it's more cumbersome, so you only go for custom rules for domains you specifically are allowing as exception on the site you're on. And even then it's less flexible than µMatrix scopes.
The only negative thing I have to say is: no version for Fennec. That is the mobile versions of Firefox, android in my case. On android FireFox I'm still stuck using NoScript.
I would likely hate using this UI in Android Firefox, but that's because of how Mozilla designed their current add-on UI system and is no better with NoScript - so come on, write that android version. Maybe try inventing slightly different UI that better fits the portrait mode while at it ;)
And thanks. This is golden.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17472716，2 个月前This extension is great.
And the blocking itself is really easy to set/change using the UI popup.
Though unfortunately, it's not maintained anymore
Dark mode would be useful.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Владимир，3 个月前Переход по ссылки на внешний сайт с электронной почты mail.com выдает ошибку! даже если на данном сайте всё отключено.
Clicking on a link to an external site from mail.com gives an error! even if everything is disabled on this site.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 nboi，4 个月前Just the fastest, most flexible, and human-readable ad-blocker--- XHR req. are websites referencing others, just so you know.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 C. S.，6 个月前Good idea, but it should be able to save all settings automatically, like noscript does.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 limti，6 个月前Great add-on!
Maybe a good ideia be to offer to disable "Spoof referer header" in Instagram