- 评分 1 / 5来自 an，2 年前I don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.Report your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 DRHllc，2 年前Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16222241，2 年前Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
TIABy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- 评分 1 / 5来自 iiwii，2 年前Ublock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 wazzak，2 年前Wife's iMac could not page thru Facebook properly until disabled. On my Ubuntu machine could no left click on item that used to give details, no fixed by deleting in both cases. Now everything is back to normal.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12749603，2 年前Verbraucht bei neuem Ryzen PC
26 GB virtueller Speicher, Firefox stoppt /friert darauf hin einVirtual memory is not real memory, this is the virtual address space. The higher virtual address space is a consequence if using WASM. The size of the virtual address space is completely inconsequential to physical memory usage or performance. You can disable WASM in uBO's advanced settings, but as said, your performance issues are not caused by the higher virtual memory figures. (A reminder that uBO is measurably less performant when disabling WASM).