- 评分 5 / 5来自 Joetommy，2 年前I'm not sure how to get in touch with the dev of this app other than leaving a review. Overall, this extension has made Twitch an actually usable site for me. I have pretty good internet for where I live (400Mb Down, 50 Up). But, for some reason, Twitch constantly had issues. Streams would buffer, I would constantly get error 2k and error 3k codes where the site just legit gives up on trying to keep me connected. The most annoying thing is the fact that Twitch is now embedding ads into the middle of streams, disregarding what's going on and bypassing traditional addons that were normally blocked as an element of the page I assume. Alt Player legitimately erased all of those issues. I can watch a stream with no buffering and only a slight delay between chat and the stream. I Just wanted to share some issues I've been having recently with the extension that I'm sure are more to do with Twitch and Firefox than they are to do with the extension. As of today (09/23/2020) I'm getting streamer run ads and I think, Twitch ads inside alt player. As other people have mentioned I'm also experiencing the extension crashing and breaking until firefox is restarted. I assume this has to do with the firefox 80 update and not the extension. Great addon overall though. Wanted to just see if there was a way to get in touch with the dev but, since its a review, I thought it deserved a full one.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15864120，2 年前Works great. I can see my energy impact is more than halved in about:performance after switching to this. My request: Can you build a bonus channel points auto clicker embedded in the player or make it so that those kind of extensions work with your extension. Thanks a lot.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 hutu，2 年前since today this add-on stops working.Twitch URL doesn't change. I can still use this on chrome tho.
PS:User Agent Switcher may cause this issue.I changed it to Firefox and it works fine.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15954681，2 年前I've only been using this extension for about an hour so far, but it's allowed me to go from ~35% CPU usage to around 5% CPU usage while watching the same stream at 480p on my laptop. The only problem is that when I try to type in chat, it tells me "Login will open in a separate window." and then when I click the Log In button, I see "Login was cancelled, please try again."
This, however, is not a problem for me because I use Chatterino on the side and the overall CPU usage is lowered by so much that it's worth the minor inconvenience.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 FTECH，2 年前Wonderful add-on, a must-have for lower end computers. Thank you so much !
Just a question: is there a way to get the latency to broadcaster at about 1-2 seconds ? I can't seem to get it lower than 6 seconds. On the normal twitch player, I can get it to 1-2 seconds, even 0.8 sometimes.