- 评分 5 / 5来自 jherm86，1 年前Works great. I'd rather sit in silence than have to listen to horrible loud ads. Sometimes I leave streams open while I am sleeping.
One issue I've noticed, is that even when the volume slider is all the way down, it does not fully mute the volume.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Mozart，1 年前It works GREAT when it actually shows up on the site, recently it just disappeared from the site and until that is fixed its just a 3 star review because when it works its 5/5 stars
EDIT: Works in new update, hopefully it stays working, 5 stars since its working
- 评分 5 / 5来自 PatheticCockroach，1 年前Great improvement over the Vanilla Twitch player. Notably good to get rid of ads, and for the possibilities given to tweak video buffering and all just like you want.
I just wish there was a way to force the UI to remain visible at all time (currently, if I move my mouse out of the video panel, things like the pause button get immediately hidden).
Edit: thanks for your superfast reply. That wasn't really my question though, pause was just an example for illustration, the thing is I just want to keep the whole UI visible at all time. That being said, apart from this minor point, the extension is AMAZING. Can't believe I've been able to bear Twitch without it before, it's a life-changer. Thanks.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15171615，1 年前Great plugin, really saved me when trying to watch streams on my raspberry pi when they kept crashing the browser before. Wish I could increase the volume past max tho on a quiet laptop
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Chris Grimmett，1 年前What an absolute Chad of a plugin! I live in a rural area and my only choice for internet is very low quality, low bandwidth, with high packet loss. For a reliable Twitch stream, I'm stuck with 160p.
With the default twitch client, I can't even have chat open because having chat open will cause video buffering. Alternate Player for Twitch.tv fixes that, with an assortment of features that optimize bandwidth usage. I still can't watch HD, but at least I don't have any buffering with this player!
The audio-only mode is also a godsend because some smaller streamers don't have a 160p option. I would be completely unable to watch their streams without this plugin.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 hekichan，1 年前Have a slow net, so I really like the buffering settings and how you can change it to your liking. Hardly see buffering anymore. And no ads which is great.
But, the question I have is, the player is constantly in theater mode with no option from what I've seen to get out, so in order for me to switch streams I need to go back to the home page or open another twitch tab which is inconvenient. Anyway to see my followers tab while watching a stream? Thanks