来自 hai nguyen duc，6 个月前
评分 5 / 5
I often open multi FF windows. Every start up FF it will display Tree sidebars from all those windows. Then I have to undisplay Tree sidebars on some windows because those windows are just targeted to have very little opened tabs. Only main window for Tree sidebar. Does it have an option to save on/off thing?
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14964362，14 天前评分 5 / 5I've been using Tree Style Tab for years. Occasionally it reloads (as in seems to close itself and reopen), but otherwise has performed flawlessly. It's a staple add-on for me, and is a big reason I use FireFox.
- 来自 raywood ，1 个月前评分 2 / 5I really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- 来自 jwadamson，2 个月前评分 5 / 5Extremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`