- 来自 Kelderic，4 年前评分 5 / 5Windows already lets me drag windows to the corner for a 4-window arrangement. This addon adds zero value to Firefox. However, this is Mozilla's fault 100%, not the addon developer's fault. Hence the 5 star rating ... dev is doing the best they can with nuked extension API.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前Tile Tabs WE allows you to do quite a lot of things that you can't easily do with the normal Windows Manager.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to use Tile Tabs WE:
• To compare multiple web pages side-by-side (e.g. 3 or more pages side-by-side).
• To create staggered layouts (e.g. one page alongside two more pages tiled vertically).
• To open links from one tab in adjacent existing tabs.
• To synchronize scroll multiple web pages side-by-side.
• To save tiled layouts which can be re-opened for future use.
- 来自 roby，4 年前评分 5 / 5Guys, if anyone knows if there is anything out there like the old version?
I was using it to view trading charts and the new version is not gonna do it for me.
Mean while I have already downloaded FireFox Portable and installed all add-ons Im using so I can extend using the old one.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12414977，4 年前评分 5 / 5Seems to function. And I find many of the complaints unreasonable:
I was happy to receive the announcement that "Tile Tabs won't work but Tile Tabs WE will". It's better than having it stop working without warning in FF57, and this *DOES* seem to be the closest thing to replacement possible. The implementation is different (separate windows instead of a single window) but the functionality is the pretty much the same.
Yes, you can, by hand, make separate windows and resize them to make separate tiles, but it's a lot more difficult, especially if you're trying to compare 5 or 6 different but related products. And you can save arbitrarily complex layouts.
Your handmade windows are pretty useless if you need to do a synchronized scroll.
I don't notice any performance difference.