- 来自 Firefox 用户 12522602，3 年前评分 5 / 5so sad. Previous Version was SO COOL.
Not your fault guys - it's the mozilla's... Thanks for providing me a usefull tool for years. The one right now is just useless... I'm back, when there will be a version, similar to the old one!!!
The 5stars are for the old version and for the future one - not for the current ;-)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13109970，3 年前评分 5 / 5I'm giving this 5 stars simply because the developer of this addon did their best to offer up the old functionality of this addon, but because of Mozilla's decision to turn Firefox into a Google Chrome copy, we're now stuck with the limitations of web extensions.
I appreciate the developers contribution to bring this addon back, and understand they're limited to what addons can do in this horrible revision of Firefox.
- 来自 jlvanderzwan，3 年前评分 5 / 5People are giving this a crappy review because of limitations that are outside of the author's control, so they're barking up the wrong tree.
It's not perfect, but this is one possible workaround, and I'm glad it exists.
- 来自 Sungho Hwang，3 年前评分 5 / 5Two or more windows are devided precisely on screen automatically.
So It is stable and easy to my eyes preferably. ^^;
It is working very well in my fox (Firefox Quantum 57.0.3. (64-bit)).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13532460，3 年前评分 5 / 5It is not the same as the old Tile Tabs extension. However, it's the best we have in the new Firefox Web Extensions system.
It does the basic job of showing two tiles side-by-side, and then restoring them to one window when you are done.
Use Ctrl-Shift-UpArrow to jump to a new tiled layout. Use Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow to close the layout and get back to one window.
Good job to the developers for giving us back some of the functionality we lost when Firefox killed the old Tile Tabs extension.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13461303，3 年前评分 5 / 5There were several warnings this was not going to be the same add on as before. People leaving 1 star reviews for the workaround the Developer left us are clearly inept.
- 来自 Sdf，3 年前评分 5 / 5It does the same thing as the old one, except it opens both the tabs you want to compare in new windows on top of the browser window you have open. When you are done browsing, you can click the icon and it puts the tabs back in the original location in the main browser window. I think it's great. It works perfectly too.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13438804，3 年前评分 5 / 5Thanks Firefox for killing this great app...
The classic version was a great Firefox add-on which I used on a daily basis. Displaying different pages within the same Firefox window in the layout you wanted. Now every page contains a full Firefox window which is a waste of space!
Even more annoying is the fact that the new windows open on your primary screen, which is not necessarily the window where you have the original Firefox session open. (If you work with multiple displays)
This is not a developer flaw but because of the limitations of web-extensions and Firefox 57 removing the technology they used in the classic version.
5 stars because the developers did an amazing job on the classic version. Hope you find a ingenious idea to make it perfect again
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13370085，4 年前评分 5 / 5The classic version was one of the best Firefox addon. It used to display several pages within the same Firefox window with no space wasted and the layout you wanted. Now every page contains a full Firefox window which is a huge waste of space! That's not the fault of the devs though! But the limitations of web-extensions and Firefox 57 removing the technology they used in the classic version. To me it was THE functionality Chrome did not have.
I give it 5 star because the devs made an amazing job, they're not to blame.
- 来自 Kelderic，4 年前评分 5 / 5Windows already lets me drag windows to the corner for a 4-window arrangement. This addon adds zero value to Firefox. However, this is Mozilla's fault 100%, not the addon developer's fault. Hence the 5 star rating ... dev is doing the best they can with nuked extension API.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前Tile Tabs WE allows you to do quite a lot of things that you can't easily do with the normal Windows Manager.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to use Tile Tabs WE:
• To compare multiple web pages side-by-side (e.g. 3 or more pages side-by-side).
• To create staggered layouts (e.g. one page alongside two more pages tiled vertically).
• To open links from one tab in adjacent existing tabs.
• To synchronize scroll multiple web pages side-by-side.
• To save tiled layouts which can be re-opened for future use.