- 评分 5 / 5来自 kvdias，4 年前An incredible improvement over the default Private Window and an excellent complement to the official Multi-Account Containers add-on.
Steep learning curve but once you get your head around the container concept, it is remarkably powerful.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14432039，4 年前Options were a little confusing to setup, but overall this is a fantastic extension and it's a shame that this functionality wasn't in the official multi-container extension to begin with.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 asras，4 年前Freaking amazing [idea, implementation, and] use of Firefox's containers. Thank you!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14264986，5 年前Great extension to isolate user activity without doing much work by the user, in automatic mode. However, I noticed a few problems.
Right click menu on a link does not provide "open in new temporary container"
Dragging a selected text into the address bar, (which I imagine does something equivalent to opening a new tab, putting that text into the address bar and clicking 'go'.) actually does the whole thing in the same container I am in. This prevents the isolation.
Could this be caused by some settings? I use the recommended settings (Automatic mode and global setting of open cntrl+click or middle click into new container.)Thanks! The context menu (right click) on a link should provide that option - and in my case it works. Sometimes HTML/CSS makes text look like links but in fact they are not actually "a-elements" which are needed for the context menu to work. You might want to check at several places and also make sure you didn't deactivate the context menu in the Advanced -> General -> Context Menu preferences. In case the problem persists I'd need more information; feel free to open a new issue on GitHub in this case: https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues
Dragging text into the address bar is not catched by "Mouse Clicks"-Isolation. You'd need to configure "Navigating in Tabs"-Isolation for that to work. The reason the Navigating-Isolation isn't recommended is that it breaks redirects to 3rd-party domains (e.g. SSO Logins, Payments) which need to be dealt with.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14145875，5 年前This addon is exactly what i was looking for. It can be configured to open all sites in their own container and most importantly, removing cookies once the tab is closed and keeping them separate from other containers.
I found one tiny annoyance however: when using the extension as a default for all new tabs opened and opening a new tab with either CTRL+T or by clicking the new tab icon, the url field is not focused afterwards, so I have to hit CTRL+L or click the field before i can type a new url. The normal behavior of firefox is to focus the url field after opening a new tab, making it easy to just start typing a new url.
So I just would like an option (or default behavior) that the url field is focused after a new tab is opened, so I can just type the url right after hitting CTRL+T.In Automatic Mode new tabs should get focus since they are just opened by the Firefox Webextensions API - and it works for me. Maybe it was a fluke in Firefox, but if the problem persists for you I'd need more information about your environment and settings - the best way would be a new issue on GitHub: https://github.com/stoically/temporary-containers/issues. Thanks.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13861609，5 年前So far the best container extension out there I've found to complement Mozilla's original extension. I love how ridiculously specific the options get, and the Alt-X shortcut (opening a new tab in the same container as the active one) has saved me so much mouse movement.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Pavel1114，5 年前Уже было думал придётся самому изучать и писать расширение для себя. Но, к счастью, наткнулся на temporary containers. Это именно то что я искал. Спасибо авторам!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13962360，5 年前ok but supercookies in SiteSecurityServiceState.txt are not cleared!Containers don't include the HSTS response cache (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Contextual_Identity_Project/Containers#What_is_.28and_isn.27t.29_separated_between_Containers) and as such it's not removed when containers itself are removed. Unfortunately no way for Add-ons to clear that cache in any other way. The bug where this decision was made can be found here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1253006
- 评分 5 / 5来自 mk.pl，5 年前great. but confusing to configure.
requires more resources but you can configure it to avoid overuse
- 评分 5 / 5来自 grahamperrin，5 年前Looking good with Waterfox –
- 评分 5 / 5来自 The Beard Below My Chin，5 年前Magnificent addon! Not a replacement (as I first suspected) but a supplementary tool for Multi-Account Containers and Cookie Auto Delete. Highly configurable, and if Mozilla gets off their ass and fixes bugs we could see an alternative to Private Tab addon. I highly recommend using this with Switch Containers Plus and maybe even Containerise which makes managing multiple containers a breeze.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 v00p，5 年前Finally a Container extension with enough parameter to fulfill one's particular needs !
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Kiko，5 年前Very cool extension! I installed it. Kudos!
- Author of "I don't care about cookies" -