- 来自 GASH，6 个月前评分 1 / 5Does not work for me in Win10 and FF87. tried evey button option, but the tabs won't scroll with the mouse wheel.
开发者回应发布于 6 个月前Working fine for me in Firefox 87 and Windows 10. You mention trying trying key combination and scrolling the wheel, but are you holding down the right mouse button while scrolling? Default is just right mouse, and no keys. If you're having problems, please open an issue on GitHub and I'll have a look for you: https://github.com/raburton/tabscroller/issues
- 来自 Patrick Storz，9 个月前评分 5 / 5Lightweight but does exactly what I need. Perfect!
I tried the preference "toolkit.tabbox.switchByScrolling" before (switch tabs by scrolling on tab bar), which works in principle, but stops working as soon as there are many tabs and the tab bar itself becomes scrollable (i.e. exactly then, when the functionality to change tabs by scrolling becomes most useful).
- 来自 Coeur-Noir，2 年前评分 5 / 5Have just tried on Ubuntu 16.04 & FF67.
I was also used to TabWheelScroll so the gesture at first seems awkward but actually I like the fact there is NO need for keyboard.
Thanks a lot !
- 来自 James Band，2 年前评分 4 / 5Can you change key combination to "shift key+mouse wheel" ? Current [right click + wheel] makes tab switching action damn awkward. If you dont't want it to be default, then provision as an option would be equally nice.
开发者回应发布于 2 年前Updated: I have implemented this for you, giving the option of one or more of these while scrolling the wheel: right mouse, shift, ctrl, alt, meta (mac). Needs some real world testing through before I'd release it. If you drop me an email I can send you it to test.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12531918，3 年前评分 4 / 5It can be implemented without holding button: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/howto-enable-tab-switching-in-firefox-using-mouse-wheel/39954Yes, although this is a slightly different scenario. There you are mouse wheeling over the tab bar - something that used to be possible with add-ons, but is no longer possible with the new framework - but not something this add-on is intended to do. This add-on allows mouse wheeling within the page, no need to move your mouse up to the little gap at the top of the page - you can do it from anywhere, at the cost of having to hold the right button (otherwise you just scroll up/down the page of course). People who do want to switch tabs from the tab bar instead (or as well) will find the link above helpful.
- 来自 Voukras，3 年前评分 5 / 5This was a godsend when MileWideBack stopped working. I did get something similar and I think possibly a port of MileWideBack to the new extension framework, but it wouldn't work on Linux because the Window Manager placed some sort of 1px border that ruined the whole scheme of "stick your mouse to the left side and scroll to move through tabs".
TabScroller offered a ridiculously simple alternative that has relieved me of all that frustration. This kind of tab scrolling is a must for me now and I love that there's a simple and robust way to do it with this extension.
- 来自 Avaq，3 年前评分 5 / 5Works as advertised and makes a very nice addition for speeding up tab-switching. The only downside being the interruptions on pages where right click could not be captured, but those seem rare. The explanation of the required permissions is also much appreciated.
- 来自 luna，3 年前评分 1 / 5i hold down right click, i press right click, i hold down left click, i uninstall, i reinstall, i reset my computer i reset firefox and this app STILL doesnt work. i had hoped this was like the previous tabscroll addon from the previous versions but its so much worse. in the old version you only had to hover over the tabs and scroll. please fix.
Update to authors response. Your addon literally states "A simple addon that does one simple thing. It allows you to scroll through your tabs with the mouse wheel, while holding the right button down" so when you cannot scroll through your tabs with the mouse wheel while holding the right button down (which thats not clear either a developer should be a little be more specific than "right button" but i used both right on the directional arrows and right click) then the add on is a failure. It seems YOU have not read my review and are reacting at a bad review. If you dont want bad reviews then have a working add-on. If your add on doesnt "allow you to scroll through your tabs with the mouse wheel, while holding the right button down" then why advertise it??It appears you have not read what this add-on actually does!
It looks like you've taken a guess at what it does and when you've discovered that's actually not what it's for you have blamed the add-on for your misunderstanding and left a one star review.
The function of the add-on, including its limitations, is clearly stated in the description. Add-ons cannot interact with the tab bar in the way you request, nor was it ever the intention of this add-on to provide that functionality.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14206541，3 年前评分 3 / 5Hello, but why other add-ons work with dial/home page, or add-on page ?!!
Move Tab Hotkeys works on thoses pages and keyboard key is captured.Presumably because these addons (which you haven't named, so I can look at them) do not run in the webpage at all - hence they can run on non-web pages and pages where addon content scripts are blocked, like the mozilla addons site). This addon requires code to run in the page to capture the users interaction with it (mouse buttons and wheel). If you don't believe me please see the the Mozilla documentation: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/Content_scripts
- 来自 ovnis82，3 年前评分 4 / 5Hello, very good add, but why it doesen't work with some pages like dial/home page or add-on page ?The options page (and similar) aren't web pages, so addons simply do not get run on them. Also, Firefox specifically blocks addons from running on pages of the Mozilla addon website (to prevent malicious addons being able to hijack others).
- 来自 carbolymer，3 年前评分 5 / 5Works as expected!Actually it works perfectly on FF60 on Linux (and Windows) as I'm using it here on both right now.
Please read the limitations section on the addon information page, as you're probably testing it one of those scenarios (for example it will not work on this page, because no addons can run on addons.mozilla.org).
If you continue to have problems please raise an issue on GitHub and I'll look into it for you.