- 评分 5 / 5来自 Robin A. Meade，4 年前I use these preferences:
New Tab Open at: Last Tab (default)
After Close, Change to: Last Active Tab
This is perfect because:
1) Ctrl+T and the PLUS SIGN button do the same thing: create a new tab at the end of the tab bar.
2) After closing a tab, the last active tab becomes active.
Enhancement request: make the preferences sync using Firefox Sync.
I recommend another extension that complements this extension: "New Tab Beside": it allows Ctrl+1 to open a new tab next to current tab.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Doris，4 年前So basic! I like it that this makes it easy for me to change how I want my tabs to behave without tweaking about:config. Install this plus Tab Session Manager and Undo Close Tab if you're missing Tab Mix Plus.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12207925，4 年前04/07/2018 - Triggers "New tab open at" and "After close, change to" does not work after last update 5 april 2018
04/04/2018 - Very good but If trigger "After close, change to" = "LEFT TAB" then Close tab leads to a Last active tab but not to the Left one. Fix it please.