- 评分 3 / 5Clean and fonctional. However, it is not possible to reduce the sidebar so that it only shows the tab icons, like the original tab center : https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/tab-center/
- 评分 5 / 5nice!
- 评分 5 / 5ideal for a big screen
- 评分 2 / 5Doens't replace the default top tab bar.
- 评分 5 / 5Nicely flexible. Open source. Friendly developer. Flexible interface. I was able to modify the sidebar colors with a little bit of correspondence with the developer despite not knowing CSS.
- 评分 5 / 5Absolutely amazing :) Thanks.
- 评分 4 / 5This extension helps to corral the forest of tabs one can get.
However, there are a few things you'll see on right-clicking a top-tab that you won't get here: the "Send Tab to Device" selection, plus any extensions that add to the right-click tab menu (such as Foxy).
Even so, I'll keep it in my sidebar.
- 评分 5 / 5To remove top tab bar create /path_to_profile_folder/chrome/userChrome.css and put there:
/* to hide the native tabs */
/* to hide the sidebar header */
- 评分 5 / 5fani
- 评分 2 / 5No me agrada reducir espacio en la vista del navegador
- 评分 5 / 5Awesome! This along with the userChrome.css workaround to hide the tabs tool bar works very well (hopefully that can somehow be integrated into the extension as an option in the future). The extension even has drag-and-drop tab management, which also works very well. Nicely done.
- 评分 5 / 5Useful for when I have too many tabs open, at which point it's more efficient to get a vertical display. The shortcut (Cmd+Shift+O) is very useful for that.
- 评分 5 / 5I very rarely decide to rate an extension and only do so after installing and using it for a bit as to not jump to any conclusions. With that said, I just wanted to say 'Tab Center Redux' is a GREAT APP. Love it.
- 评分 4 / 5Two questions please :
- can I have new tabs on top of the list instead of bottom ?
- how do you cancel the code to make the top tabs invisible ?
- 评分 5 / 5Everything works great on FF57+
- 评分 5 / 5Ausgezeichnet. Hilft sehr schnell bei der Suche als Standart.