评分 4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5 星
- 来自 mtg，2 年前评分 4 / 5Allowed to me to have hundreds of pinned tabs and still have a great overview and management.
Unfortunately, lately I haven't been able to see the tabs that aren't pinned. the list stops with the last pinned tab. I still can navigate to the other tabs with the shortcuts but can't see them in the redux sidebar. Please fix this !
Also, something that is lacking is tab search shortcut or just sending the focus to the search field when using the bar shortcut (ctrl-shift-o)
Finally, when using the tab search, it would be better to have the tab navigation shortcuts use the tabs from the search results and not the whole tab list
- 来自 lotusgeek，2 年前评分 4 / 5I'm late to updating to the latest build of FF from the "old days" - mainly because I was very, VERY attached to some of me add-ons. The most cherished of these revolved around how I managed my tabbed experience. I tend to have a LOT of open tabs & tab trees; and as such, I've been using a vertical, "tree-stye", and colorful tab experience. The three "legacy" add-ons I primarily used were Tree-Style Tabs, Colorful Tabs, and Tab Mix Plus. I waited until upgraded versions or suitable replacements existed for these.
Turns out, Tab Center Redux is one of these, and one of the better ones at that.
I am very impressed with the assortment of features available in this add-on, and especially how they are integrated. For instance, I really like having the "New Tab", "Search Tab", and "Options" available in a single bar at the top of the tab sidebar - the less clicks the better and all that.
One of the most clever features I've found is the ability to truly customize the look-n-feel of the tab sidebar via the use of CSS/HTML. Since most geeks and power users (definitely me, and probably you too if you're reading this ;) ) are notoriously picky about how their toys look, this allows us to customize to our heart's content (and it releases the original developer of this tool from the unenviable task of trying to satisfy this crowd, too - well played. :D)
I didn't give Tab Center Redux five stars because a) I haven't had a chance to really dig in and see exactly what it can do, and b) I don't want to reward or punish the developer for the sins or virtues of Firefox itself. If it's out of the dev's hands, then it's not their fault. After I become more familiar with the tool I'll happily raise (or lower) my rating accordingly.
Simply put, Tab Center Redux is definitely worth an install and look-see if you're in the market for a vertical tab bar with some nice features and customization possibilities. Most likely you'll be pleasantly surprised - and you could definitely could do a lot worse.
- 来自 Alex，2 年前评分 3 / 5Чрезвычайно полезный и удобный плагин, делающий возможной манипуляции со множеством вкладок.
Проблема в том только, что данный плагин без глубокой настройки FireFox через about:config моментально наглухо вешает браузер, делая работу с ним невозможной.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13875861，2 年前评分 5 / 5The ability to write custom css rules makes this add-on fantastic, you can change it exactly like you want it
FOR EVERYONE WRITING THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE TOP TABS BAR:
For userChrome.css ->
Hide the horizontal tab strip
- 来自 R.Jack，2 年前评分 3 / 5I like the tabs being on the left side of the page and vertical not horizontal and on the top of the page. However, there are two things that bugged me enough to uninstall this.
1. Tabs still appear at the top of the page, so now you have tabs in two locations. That bothered me a lot.
2. In the compact mode of the tabs, I wanted the width of the tabs to be shorter so that I could see more of the page. I was able to adjust to width of the column shorter than the default but I wanted to go further than the limit to make it just a half inch column on the side of the page. As it is, it takes up too much visual space for me to appreciate it.