- 评分 5 / 5Very impressed. I switched from Tree Style tabs to avoid an addon conflict. The CSS customization options are awesome.
- 评分 5 / 5When I close the sidebar with the X (Close sidebar) button, I can't open it back until I click the toolbar button twice.
I'm guessing it doesn't know that I closed it so the "toggle" doesn't work.
- 评分 4 / 5Excellent ans Smooooth ...!! but Cant able to identify the active tab when i turned on the 'integrate with current theme" its all dark when the theme is dark.. pls resolve it.
- 评分 5 / 5Holysh*t! It has a dark theme and can be integrated with current theme too! Extremely useful for mass of tabs finding, providing better experience than the old similar XUL extension Vertical Tab.
- 评分 4 / 5Really nice to be able to search the tabs for those relating to a particular keyword. What is unhelpful usability is that the second you click on one of the tabs, the search results are lost. So if you want to navigate to another tab on the same subject, one has to repeat the search. This is a time waster. In fact, rather irritating. I thought a previous version retained the search results, so one can look through all the tabs pertaining to the particular keyword(s). Please reinstate that behaviour.
- 评分 5 / 5Very responsive. Tab searching is great.
- 评分 5 / 5A great way to organize my standard 50+ tabs configuration. On the down side, It encourages me to open even more links in a new tab while reading stuff on the internet :-)
I realy like that it is possible to alter the appearance by simply writing some CSS (Or coping it from there GitHub)
- 评分 5 / 5Best addon
- 评分 4 / 5Allowed to me to have hundreds of pinned tabs and still have a great overview and management.
Unfortunately, lately I haven't been able to see the tabs that aren't pinned. the list stops with the last pinned tab. I still can navigate to the other tabs with the shortcuts but can't see them in the redux sidebar. Please fix this !
Also, something that is lacking is tab search shortcut or just sending the focus to the search field when using the bar shortcut (ctrl-shift-o)
Finally, when using the tab search, it would be better to have the tab navigation shortcuts use the tabs from the search results and not the whole tab list
- 评分 5 / 5Has been working very well for me. Good substitute for ”Show tab overview” in Safari which I initially missed when switching to Firefox on my Mac.
- 评分 4 / 5I'm late to updating to the latest build of FF from the "old days" - mainly because I was very, VERY attached to some of me add-ons. The most cherished of these revolved around how I managed my tabbed experience. I tend to have a LOT of open tabs & tab trees; and as such, I've been using a vertical, "tree-stye", and colorful tab experience. The three "legacy" add-ons I primarily used were Tree-Style Tabs, Colorful Tabs, and Tab Mix Plus. I waited until upgraded versions or suitable replacements existed for these.
Turns out, Tab Center Redux is one of these, and one of the better ones at that.
I am very impressed with the assortment of features available in this add-on, and especially how they are integrated. For instance, I really like having the "New Tab", "Search Tab", and "Options" available in a single bar at the top of the tab sidebar - the less clicks the better and all that.
One of the most clever features I've found is the ability to truly customize the look-n-feel of the tab sidebar via the use of CSS/HTML. Since most geeks and power users (definitely me, and probably you too if you're reading this ;) ) are notoriously picky about how their toys look, this allows us to customize to our heart's content (and it releases the original developer of this tool from the unenviable task of trying to satisfy this crowd, too - well played. :D)
I didn't give Tab Center Redux five stars because a) I haven't had a chance to really dig in and see exactly what it can do, and b) I don't want to reward or punish the developer for the sins or virtues of Firefox itself. If it's out of the dev's hands, then it's not their fault. After I become more familiar with the tool I'll happily raise (or lower) my rating accordingly.
Simply put, Tab Center Redux is definitely worth an install and look-see if you're in the market for a vertical tab bar with some nice features and customization possibilities. Most likely you'll be pleasantly surprised - and you could definitely could do a lot worse.
- 评分 4 / 5seems to work fine.
But closing a tab by doubleclick is not working.
I added 'browser.tabs.closeTabByDblclick' to about:config 'modified" boolean' 'true'
- 评分 4 / 5Best Tab manager I could find.