- 评分 5 / 5来自 brotherhsu1024，3 年前Awesome! Simple and practical, easy to reach between the fingers, clever thinking
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Chris，3 年前Great! Just one feature I'd love to see...
Opening behaviour: Text selection+click on selected text (left click)
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14087128，3 年前Best extension ever! I use it constantly, it makes finding info and searching things so easy.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 ^L^，3 年前Thanks a lot, to this very, very smart extension ! :o)
FAQ+REQUEST: A place/site/help-text with a example list of real search engines & parameters would't be fine.
PS: Some search codes & strings from my FF (Foto) https://abload.de/img/add-on-swift-selectio8pj02.jpg
UPDATE 2.Sept.2020 -> PATH FOR LOCAL (Offline) ICONS: (In Windows must be in this Format) file:///c:\blabla\my-efb.ico
(Works only for the Context-Menu-Icons, not in Pop-Up) MORE: https://github.com/CanisLupus/swift-selection-search/issues/135
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Mark Gutierrez，3 年前Amazing app! Makes browsing easy and I love the fact that I can customize which sites appears on the toolbar.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Khan Mohammod Shohan，3 年前I used Opera instead of firefox because opera had this feature as default. now after installing firefox i thought why not try to search if firefox has same king of add ons and i came upon this. this is such a excellent extention. i 200% recommend this to everyone. must have in my opinion.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15972315，3 年前used to use contextsearch addon but this is an excellent replacement.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14304524，3 年前Edit: developer responded with solution.
Incredibly irritating that using this extension, instead of opening results in a new tab, replaces the current page, and also makes it so that you can't click the back button to go back to the previous page. So if you accidentally click a search (say, after highlighting to copy-paste), then you lose the current page you are on.
开发者回应发布于 3 年前EDIT: Have you tried the options menu yet? Not sure if you saw this reply.
There's a short text that tells you useful things after installing the addon, but you might not have seen it, so: SSS has a TON of options that you can change! ;)
Opening searches in a new tab instead of the current one is changed in the "Popup/icons behaviour" section. Please look for "Left mouse button click" to change this behaviour. SSS opens in the current page by default since it's what Firefox does by default as well.
Regarding the back button being unavailable when opening a new search, SSS shouldn't cause this and I had no other reports of this problem before, so I suspect that some other addon or a Firefox setting could be the culprit in your case. I suggest trying to disable your other addons and/or run SSS in a clean Firefox install to see if the problem persists.
I hope this helps!