- 来自 iscar，4 年前评分 5 / 5FF58 fix - in options for "Pop-up behaviour" change mouse behaviour to - "open in new/background tab (next to current tab)", same for "Context menu behaviour" - "open new/background tab (next to current tab)".Hi iscar, I greatly appreciate you trying to help everyone by suggesting a fix. :) Thank you very much! I just submitted an update (version 3.13.2) that should fix the problem. It was my mistake. :s Apologies for the inconvenience!
- 来自 John Staples，4 年前评分 5 / 5I wondered if something like this existed! Is there a way to open the link in a ''new'' tab?
LOL I went through the options and figured it out..I have always wanted, to be able to do this in FF. Thanks so much for creating this wonderful add-on....
- 来自 e-motiv，4 年前评分 5 / 5Exactly what I was looking for!
Hoping that soon...
...it syncs with firefox search engines settings soon (without manual), .
Feature request ---> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1352598
...keyword keyboard shortcut will be enabled (there are workarounds to webextension API shortcoming here)
- 来自 ff1f9f6f4，4 年前评分 5 / 5Great replacement for DictionarySearch! - Thank you!!
I only have one suggestion:
It is unfortunately not possible to open the links directly from the context menu.
I have first to navigate to SwiftSelectionSearch
and then to the links below.
It would be great to have this option directly in the context menu (like DictionarySearch).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13616837，4 年前评分 5 / 5Best search add-on for Firefox. Easy to use and add new search engines. I was searching for something like 'Selection Search' for Chrome and finally found it. A Must have.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12850543，4 年前评分 5 / 5*** JAN. 24 2018 -- EDITED IN RESPONSE TO AUTHOR ***
Wow, thank you so much for taking the time and responding for such a minor thing! Updated and verified that it now works in comment systems like Disqus. Sorry, for some reason the addon system in FF 57 Quantum didn't update this addon accordingly, had to re-download. Cheers, I really appreciate this! Thank you very much Daniel, fantastic addon and work = )
Great replacement for FastestSearch, which frankly is taking far too long to update for FF57 *cough*... However, I notice this addon doesn't work if highlighting text in the disqus comment system, in particular. Would you mind having a look?Hi 881bbe, sorry for taking so long to reply! I suspect this was a problem that was fixed in version 3.13.0, in which I changed the way SSS registers with pages and their frames (requiring a new permission, unfortunately).
Could you please check if it works now? If it doesn't, can you please create a new issue at https://github.com/CanisLupus/swift-selection-search/issues or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an example? Thanks!
- 来自 recycler.fox，4 年前评分 5 / 53.11.1 - one fantastic update! Since some of sites have shitty search engines, but others don't work with Firefox 57 at all (something about post/get I guess) googling those with 'site:' is the only solution. Smart move! Thanks :)
Next step - this extension have to replace Firefox built-in One-Click Search Engines.