- 评分 5 / 5Great ! Works like a charm with a ton of options to customise to one's liking, thank you
- 评分 4 / 5It was hard for me, to find out how it works. It would have been easier, it the column "relation" were on the left position und the column "Positon" were right of it. So I would have known, that Relation is the main criteria.
If you add some examples to the description, the configuration would be much easier, to understand.
With a better description I would have rated 5 stars.
- 评分 5 / 5一直在找关闭后打开左侧标签页，好不容易找到了，作者应该优化下插件的关键词，不容易被搜到
- 评分 5 / 5A must have add-on! I don't know why this feature + "New tab" in the context menu + "open new tab" to the right of selected tab doesn't exist by default in Firefox! Thank you to the developer!
- 评分 4 / 5Great. But is there a documentation??
- 评分 5 / 5太赞了. tabMix 不能用后一直在找类似扩展, 本来都已经死心了, 今天无意间找到这个, 太惊喜了.
- 评分 5 / 5The only tab-closing add-on I know that provides options and actually works!
- 评分 5 / 5Супер дополнение! Лучше чем TST Focus Preceding Tab On Close, пользовался ним ранее. В этом дополнении нет бага с кратким переходом на правую вкладку и только потом на левую, сразу переходит куда нужно. + отличная идея - сначала переходить на предыдущую вкладку потом на левую и когда закончились на правую. Огромная благодарность автору, удачи Вам!
- 评分 5 / 5This addon did exactly what I expected! thank you!
- 评分 5 / 5Great addon!
Bug: when I try (using address bar) to select the tab that is already opened (by entering url or name of opened tab to the address bar), I'm switched to the last selected tab instead of switching to the tab that I've selected in the address bar.
1. open any site
2. in separate tab open another site
3. switch to the tab from step 2
4. create new tab and start typing (in address bar) url or name of the tab from step 1
5. select tab from step 1 in the list of suggestions (in address bar) and click on it or press enter
actual result: I'm switched to the tab from step 2
expected result: I should be switched to the tab from step 1 (as I've selected it in the address bar)
开发者回应发布于 9 个月前Known problem - https://github.com/jingyu9575/select-after-closing-current/issues/4
Unfortunately it is a Firefox issue and cannot be resolved in extensions. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1405262
There is a workaround "Disable if the closed tab is a newly created about:newtab" that makes it behave differently.
Update: Please check the compatibility option on v4.2.
- 评分 4 / 5Choosing Last accessed tab and Skip hidden works great most of the time. It goes back to the previous active tab without reloading it. Seems like this should be the default Firefox behavior, but isn't for some reason. Skip hidden is needed with the Simple Tab Groups add-on to avoid switching tab groups unexpectedly.
Bug: In FF 65, select Left tab doesn't work if the browser has just been started. It always defaults to the right tab.