评分 4.6 / 5
4.6 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13461668，5 天前评分 5 / 5I finally find my favorite tab extension. It's hard to find. I feel this extension week point is it's name. It doesn't have the word "tab". I hardly find this extension word search by "tab open", "tab order", "tab control" etc.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 5813178，1 个月前评分 5 / 5TL;DR: Hell yeah, thank you so much for this addon!
Several years ago I had an addon which also reopened the last opened tab, when closing, but at some point it wasn't compatible anymore. Think it was the google toolbar. You get so addicted by such a minor functionality, but only if you experience it. Like the red pill of the matrix. Often tried to write it myself, but some weird behaviour robbed my motivation, dunno. Thanks!
- 来自 oggerbolt，1 个月前评分 2 / 5Unreliable, sometimes the desired tab is briefly selected then the selection jumps elsewhere.
Could be a timeout issue: On a FF that is slowed down by too many open tabs (or on a slow machine), this Add-On too quickly gives up waiting to get the desired tab.
If that is the case, please, either …
… add a preference to let the user set the timeout (clumsy, because on a less loaded FF one would wait unnecessarily long); or …
… measure the FF load somehow and auto-adjust the timeout duration.
Also, the "Click outside the text fields to save." information should be highlighted and on the top of the settings page – it is too easy to overlook, but it its vital for the functioning of setting settings.
- 来自 Wobbly，3 个月前评分 5 / 5Brilliant add-on.
Would it be possible to add some wildcard functionality to the Exclusion handling? To handle URLs that have variable elements, like sessionIDs etc.?
Another suggestion - is it possible to add a Skip pinned tabs option?
- 来自 David Hull，7 个月前评分 4 / 5I find the default Firefox behavior really annoying and this extension fixes it for me. I used to get this functionality as part of the Tab Mix Plus extension but unfortunately it doesn't work with newer versions of Firefox.
There seems to be a conflict with another extension that deals with tabs, the Unload Tabs extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/unload-tabs/). With that extension enabled, this extension only works sporadically. If this extension doesn't work for you I would try disabling any other extensions that deal with tabs and see if that fixes the problem.
Original review: Doesn't work reliably under Firefox 77. Often the configured tab is briefly selected, then Firefox switches to the tab to the right of the closed tab. But I love the idea!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12193918，8 个月前评分 5 / 5Edit: a conflict with another extension caused unreliable behaviour. Once I disabled it, things are working as expected. Developer was very helpful in finding the root cause.
开发者回应发布于 7 个月前I've been investigating, but haven't reproduced this issue yet.
Please update the extension, set Operating mode to v4 and see if it improves.
Edit: Are you using the UnloadTabs extension? A conflict was found with its "prevent Firefox from loading unloaded Tabs" option.
- 来自 Mesqalito，10 个月前评分 5 / 5This is exactly what I was looking for. Although it has a lot of options - the crucial is "Last accessed tab" on close. And it comes preselected by default - no need to tune up anything. Neat!
P.S. Works well with Tree Style Tab.
- 来自 Donald5FA，1 年前评分 5 / 5An excellent add-on, works very well, believe it or not, this add-on just do what IE 11 browser's tab can do which I used a lot. With this add-on Firefox works more convenient.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12267115，1 年前评分 4 / 5It was hard for me, to find out how it works. It would have been easier, it the column "relation" were on the left position und the column "Positon" were right of it. So I would have known, that Relation is the main criteria.
If you add some examples to the description, the configuration would be much easier, to understand.
With a better description I would have rated 5 stars.