来自 tar，3 年前
评分 3 / 5
Works well for downloading images displayed on a web page. It would be much more useful if it also handled thumbnails - download the image linked to by the thumbnail displayed on the page, not the thumbnail itself.
- 来自 FoxWinter2018，2 个月前评分 1 / 5has some amateur bugs like lack of extension in saved images for which Firefox would normally automatically add extension, but this addon leaves file without, also gallery shows images filtered out by width and height as being selected in gallery, but removes them on reopening gallery...also author not responding or fixing issues, and advice for everybody, please use level 0 depth only, and other extensions like image max url if you need larger images, this addon is good only for currently loaded images in page as bulk saver, but not good for getting original images, has no smart recipes (rules)
- 来自 valcot，3 个月前评分 5 / 5Absolutely superb addon - really does all that it promises, efficiently and easily. It's also very configurable, which gives a lot of control, but even with the 'out of the box' defaults, it works briliantly.
- 来自 Brad，3 个月前评分 1 / 5Because of the way this works, it caused me to get locked out of my Instagram account the 1st time I used it. I have been trying for hours to get unbanned but from what I have read online, it should just be a temporary ban - as long as I don't use the offending 3rd party add-on again.
What a total POS!!! Do NOT use this extension!
- 来自 Alexandre Maheu，4 个月前评分 5 / 5Everything works great ! The only thing that could be better is duplicates filters. A lot of the time, images are going to come in pair, a preview and the real one. Sometimes, the preview is the same resolution as the real image. It would be great to be able to filter out the preview.
- 来自 dapgo，4 个月前评分 5 / 5Ease the way of downloading pictures
For 1st use, note that menu has plenty of options, whereas "Gallery" page shows the pictures and allow the basics. BTW v0.7.7 works fine in Waterfox Classic/FF56
- 来自 Darkmaster006，4 个月前评分 4 / 5Excellent addon. I was just wondering if it would be possible to, when saving images from Facebook Albums, save them in the order of the album. Currently, they are jumbled and so more-or-less useless. Thank you.