Map keyboard keys to browser tasks like scrolling, clicking links, switching, moving, closing, muting, and refreshing tabs, zooming, and navigating pages. Keyboard shortcuts are flexible, powerful, and easy to customize. Saka Key lets you easily switch between shortcut profiles (e.g. left hand, right hand, default, Vimium), and lets you import and export your settings.
● Saka Key is a young project undergoing rapid development. The development channel build tends to be more stable.
● Saka Key WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PAGE because Firefox prevents webextensions from operating on privileged pages like this one.
● Learn how to use Saka Key at https://key.saka.io
Saka Key is a keybinding extension like Vimium and cVim, but engineered to provide:
1) Configurability - customize its behavior, appearance, and keybindings
2) Ease of Use - non-technical people should have no trouble using it
2) Aesthetics - clean, intuitive material design, and a built-in selection of sensible hint stylings
4) Profiles - want to use only your left hand sometimes? you can easily create and switch between 'settings profiles'
Software developers who want to add features will find it easier to build on than similar extensions because:
1) Its code is simple, organized, and documented
2) The options GUI is generated from JSON, so you don't have to write any GUI code
Source code: https://github.com/lusakasa/saka-key
注意：此附加组件的开发版本尚未经过 Mozilla 审核。
- 版本 1.23.1beta