- 来自 Firefox 用户 15028866，3 个月前评分 1 / 5There is a problem with high CPU usage on Debian 11 and Firefox 91.7.0esr related to this extension. I tried restarting Firefox and it didn't fix the problem, so I had to disable the extension. I'm unsure why it started now, because it wasn't a problem a few days ago and the extension hasn't been updated.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 17325065，4 个月前评分 1 / 5I signed up for this and am pretty certain it said there was a control group attached to it (which says to me that none of the vids I wanted removed would be if in that group). Well, none of the things I wanted removed were, so I opted out of it. But when RReporter installed it apparently removed the old YT menu which had 'Not Interested/Don't Recommend Channel' and the opting out didn't restore it. I used that menu a lot and haven't found a way of getting it back. So I got less back from opting in than I had before. Didn't work for me. Hope it did for someone else.
- 来自 Simse，6 个月前评分 1 / 5Seems not to work, as i get a red errormessage rigt after i click - plus: it's not userfriendly, have to enter a cause, then the error, then i have to close that (or, otherwise i'm in this and that clickjungle somewhere on Firefox), plus, one more thing that analyses my data - and nothing happens - sorry guys, but this is just sniffing. Thanks but no thanks. Shall i use brave, edge or chrome again, there i know, that i'm sniffed!
- 来自 doctordeity，6 个月前评分 3 / 5This is a great idea, but I have to rate it 3 out of 5 stars.
For one, the videos I flag have shown up on my recommended again. I realize this may be due to the fact that I am not logged in to YouTube and I clear my cookies once I am done browsing. However, considering that other add-ons keep my settings in spite of that fact, it is annoying at best and triggering at worst. I am willing to give Mozilla the benefit of the doubt, however, especially since this add-on is quite new.
So that is one star taken off. The other star is taken off because there is no way of blacklisting entire channels. Given that many channels provide relatively the same amount of content, that is a very strange feature to leave out. There are many channels who effectively show up on everyone's recommendations no matter what content you watch on YouTube that not everyone would like to see. I am only taking off one star for this because, again, this is a new add-on, and I know Mozilla is always open for feedback, and I don't want to drag down the rating too much. Still, I can't help but feel as though this feature is intuitive for the add-ons purpose, thus it is a necessary one.
- 来自 Leonardo，6 个月前评分 1 / 5Não sei o que houve, mas aparentemente, parou de funcionar (mesmo no Chrome. Ocorre o mesmo).
Eu sigo as orientações, mas nada acontece. Desinstalei e reinstalei diversas vezes. Já náo sei mais o que fazer.