Firefox 用户 14550105 的评价
- 评分 1 / 5来自 End User，4 个月前Constantly annoys by opening own page after each restart. Still, does nothing noticeable of useful.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Wally，5 个月前Opens the explanation page nearly every single time you launch Firefox. It's spam of its own.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17504437，8 个月前Well the idea is noble, but the addon introduces lags and performance issues into my Firefox and the welcome page keeps popping up every few days...
(so far I regretted the RegretsReporter .. :P)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Sarge，1 年前There are no instructions for install, and I tried all the normal methods I could think of.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15028866，1 年前There is a problem with high CPU usage on Debian 11 and Firefox 91.7.0esr related to this extension. I tried restarting Firefox and it didn't fix the problem, so I had to disable the extension. I'm unsure why it started now, because it wasn't a problem a few days ago and the extension hasn't been updated.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17325065，1 年前I signed up for this and am pretty certain it said there was a control group attached to it (which says to me that none of the vids I wanted removed would be if in that group). Well, none of the things I wanted removed were, so I opted out of it. But when RReporter installed it apparently removed the old YT menu which had 'Not Interested/Don't Recommend Channel' and the opting out didn't restore it. I used that menu a lot and haven't found a way of getting it back. So I got less back from opting in than I had before. Didn't work for me. Hope it did for someone else.