- 评分 2 / 5来自 Ashley，14 天前Was deciding between 2 or 3 stars since it does *technically* do the job, but there are so many glitches that I often just end up reading the page aloud to myself.
- Difficulties starting and stopping (voice starts reading the page over again OR it jumps to the end of the page)
- Needs more flexibility; cannot highlight anywhere onscreen to be read; almost seems like the bot just chooses what you hear
- Skips ahead on page and misses text
-Forward or back buttons do not work consistently (so that's all of the buttons)
- Bot voice is terrifyingly annoying (or annoyingly terrifying)
- 评分 5 / 5来自 LDVC@，1 个月前Hello !
Great software as a module for Firefox under Debian GNU/Linux... but I had a bug: conflict between Aloud Reader and Espeak text-to-speech software that was installed in the computer.
Just uninstall Espeak and the bug disappears, Aloud Reader works perfectly !!!
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super logiciel sous forme de module pour Firefox sous Debian GNU/Linux… mais j'avais un bogue : conflit logiciel de synthèse vocale entre Aloud Reader et Espeak qui était installé dans l'ordinateur.
Il suffit de désinstaller Espeak et le bogue disparait, Aloud Reader fonctionne parfaitement !!!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Display Name，2 个月前Feature requests/suggestions
1. Most desired/important:
a. Please code it so speech doesn't stop when adjusting the speed during playback
b. Please add keyboard shortcuts to increase and decrease speed
a. Please allow users to set their own custom keys for the keyboard shortcuts
b. Please allow users to mark their preferred voices as 'Favorites' and group all favorites on the top of the drop-down list.
c. Please add keyboard shortcuts for changing the current voice to other voices added to the user's favorites
Voice1: Alt/Option + 1
Voice2: Alt/Option + 2
Next favorite voice: Alt/Option + ]
Previous favorite voice: Alt/Option + [