- 评分 3 / 5来自 Seetal Neelon，1 个月前Very nice, but wish add-on showed emails. If a website doesnt have the autofill with relay, its irritating to click multiple buttons to get to my emails, instead of the add-on in the tab bar just showing my emails
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17504208，2 个月前Deleted it before I could really use it because it made the email box where the little purple star was in at the right "sticky" on top. IE, when a popup from the website popped up, the email box was on top of the popup, blocking a large part of the text and I couldn't read it. Maddening.
开发者回应发布于 2 个月前Hi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Bob Who，3 个月前Half baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17158387，8 个月前Sometimes painful because it blocks the possibility of entering an address other than that generated by Firefox Alias. Last example for me: the "Laposte.fr" site.
So, you have to go to the plugins page to deactivate the extension, then come back later to reactivate it. Why not provide temporary deactivation by clicking on the icon?
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17245841，8 个月前Cool idea - not new but convenient. Price is worth trying premium. Two concerns:
1) Custom email domains are susceptible to email spamming since you simply create a new address as you like. I would give up a little flexibility to ensure no one could simply create an alias email address on the fly. This would mean creating the alias first in the extension or interface, assigning a real email address and then use the alias on a site. This way spammers or bots couldn't just make a whole bunch of aliases connected to your domain. While I can appreciate the flexibility to create a new alias quickly this comes at a cost and is subject to abuse.
2) How can I manage my aliases using a mobile device? I haven't figured this out yet if it is indeed possible.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15179677，9 个月前I am trying to verify my email on a site i signed up for and it said it sent it for me to verify but Yahoo does not have the verification. Not even in the spam folder. So i cant try out the free trial correctly before deciding to purchase the subscription. FF sent me here to report that it didn't work but this rating is the only thing i see to contact Mozilla to report it. Great concept that I would consider using after my 5 trial uses...if i could figure out how it worked.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15750175，9 个月前A lot of sites won't accept @foo.mozmail.com. They flag the second "." as being invalid. It would be nice if the separator between my domain and "mozmail.com" could be a "-"