- 评分 5 / 5来自 giftpilzchen，1 天前I am not a regular review writer but I have to say it here: I LOVE the automatic anti-cookie function of Privacy Badger. I delete all cookies after closing the browser for privacy reasons, which means that I had to click away hundreds of cookie banners an long workdays. But no longer with Privacy Badger. I can sail through the websites like in the olden days. Kudos to the EFF Technologists for this hugely time-saving app.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 5974554，6 天前There is no way to whitelist sites.
开发者回应发布于 5 天前To disable Privacy Badger for a site, visit the site, click on Privacy Badger's icon in your browser toolbar, and then click on the "Disable for this site" button in Privacy Badger's popup.
To get help in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16887841，12 天前Machine Learning-Learns Trackers as you browse-smartest tech in tracking protection
开发者回应发布于 11 天前Hello and thank you!
Just a note, Privacy Badger doesn't use actual machine learning (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning), but it is a machine that learns. You can learn more about how Privacy Badger works on Privacy Badger's FAQ page:
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Alfabeach，14 天前More and more trackers seem to be getting bye.
开发者回应发布于 13 天前Hello! What are the trackers that Privacy Badger doesn't catch? I would like to help but the reviews page is not the right place.
To get help or to report bugs, please email email@example.com. If you have a GitHub account, you can use our GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/EFForg/privacybadger/issues
- 评分 5 / 5来自 jd，1 个月前Nada, hace pocos días comencé a usarlo y parece que funciona bien. No soy de instalar complementos, estudiaré este que parece interesante, tiene buenos comentarios y de codigo abierto.