- 来自 Firefox 用户 16719613，2 个月前评分 4 / 5seems firefox changed how print preview works in 86.0 as it's not giving a print preview like it use to when hitting the preview button it pop's up a small preview with page set up on the right side same as it does if trying to print without editing the page and going by what is new it show's what pop's up when trying to print and say's We've improved our Print functionality with a cleaner design and better integration with your computer's printer settings. seems if people want the classic print preview back we need to go to about:config search tab_mo and change print.tab_modal.enabled from true to false so hopefully Print Edit WE can be updated to do that when hitting Preview.
- 来自 HM，7 个月前评分 4 / 5Best print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- 来自 Lib，7 个月前评分 4 / 5This is a great add-on and helpful for when I print articles or pages for use in class to limit the wasted paper. The latest version, though, has problems with the rendering of the format menu when changing text and layout. I hope that gets fixed in the next version. I am not sure if this is because I am on firefox beta. This add-on also functions better in chrome, generally, but I think these are due to limitations of firefox's print preview.
- 来自 grahamperrin，1 年前评分 4 / 5Can you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
开发者回应发布于 1 年前This was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.
- 来自 Oğuz Çelikdemir，2 年前评分 4 / 5Please take notice that neither "Page Save WE" nor "Print Edit WE" doesn't save code blocks that is hosted in Github gist pages. You can check medium.com to see problem.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13874759，2 年前评分 4 / 5Essa extensão faz milagre. Estava a procura de uma extensão de captura de tela, que pudesse fazer a captura de uma página inteira, que possui uma extensa sobreposição (overlay), que é o conteúdo mais importante da página. Nenhuma das extensões que baixei (Easy Screenshot da Mozilla, FireShot ou Full Web Page Screenshots, Nimbus Screen Capture e PageSaver WE Screenshot Capture Tool) conseguiu fazer o trabalho de forma adequada. Na maioria dos casos, a sobreposição era parcialmente capturada ou ignorada. Esta extensão (Print Edit WE) foi realmente capaz de capturar a sobreposição inteira corretamente, e de brinde deu a possibilidade de ocultar o fundo da página. Obrigado!
(Se eu ativo o recurso "Web Style", passo a ter o mesmo problema das outras extensões (add-ons). A sobreposição somente é exibida completamente com a opção "Web Style" desativada. Com a opção "Web Style" ativada: https://postimg.cc/VSprBFkg ; Com a opção "Web Style" desativada: https://postimg.cc/ftv3nQv2 ; Site: http://www.arquivoestado.sp.gov.br/site/acervo/memoria_do_imigrante/pesquisa_livros_hospedaria ; Página com fundo e opção "Web Site" desativada: https://postimg.cc/kDcjwVW8 ; Ferramenta auxiliar utilizada: https://pdftoimage.com)
- 来自 iRon，2 年前评分 4 / 5Nice idea, excellently executed, includes a print preview function.
I'll probably mostly be using
> click frame I want to print,
> Delete except
(not sure what the 3 options mean)
It's easy and it works well.
4 stars because print preview only captures 1st page. That needs fixing for sure.