评分 4.2 / 5
4.2 / 5 星
- 来自 Avalon27703，1 年前评分 2 / 5I almost like it a lot. It's perfect (or would be) except that notes don't Sync from one computer to another. For my needs therefore it's worth 1 star but it's otherwise what I would that I'm cheating and giving it 2 stars.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15296163，1 年前评分 4 / 5I really would like for it to show how that there is a note available for specific domains and urls when visiting that site. Also, please create this for chrome web browser too.
- 来自 Detached Laconian，2 年前评分 4 / 5Great for quick-and-dirty notes, because the notes can be displayed side-by-side with the source page. The problem is I can't follow the URL when it's too long for the little icon on the right to be visible.
- 来自 Xavier Novella Sinde，2 年前评分 2 / 5I asked in last version (january) about the possibility of having it backed up in dropbox and it was planned.
With the Firefox Focus great update some of my extensions' settings were oblitared and all the notes I took with this one disappeared.
Fortunately, and expecting such issues, I had duplicated most of them in Windows Sticky Notes, using the extension, but not trusting it too much.
Please add DropBox support so that autobackup can encourage users to use this with "all-in" commitment.
开发者回应发布于 2 年前Glad you're liking the extension. I do want to add the ability to sync to other services eventually, but nothing is concrete yet.
As for your second point, that is planned for a future version. (See https://github.com/Rayquaza01/note-taker/issues/15)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13966863，2 年前评分 5 / 5Fantastic little extension that is so configurable! As of this moment, 31 reviews precede mine, and all of the issues -- even the ones that are only a few days old -- seem to be resolved. I'm really impressed.
Below there is a complaint about RTL text. There is an option for that.
There's a complaint about adding a keyboard shortcut. I see that there is an option for that now.
Font size ... there's an option.
Note color ... there's an option.
Multiple tabs per domain? Yep, it's in there.
I'm just amazed at how many feature requests have been filled by this developer. So, thanks!