- 来自 Vit，3 年前评分 4 / 5I like it but my rules were reset a few times.
p.s. is there a list of privileged pages?
开发者回应发布于 3 年前The "privileged pages" are those which WebExtensions cannot have access to, i.e. a bunch of about:xyz pages, plus the domains listed in this about:config preference:
Anyway using this as a discussion forum is not a good idea. Please report your reset issue (and bring other discussions, if any) at https://noscript.net/forum, thank you!
- 来自 MuhoRog，3 年前评分 4 / 5In the Livejournal when the noscript is enabled, player youtube is not available. It's just not there. His noscript cuts out. Please fix it. This has been happening for a long time. But you can not fix it. When I turn off the noscript, everything becomes correct. Sorry for my English.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14240897，3 年前评分 4 / 5A must have Extension!
However I can confirm the problems with "disable restrictions for this tab"
It started with version 10.1.8.17
Whenever restrictions are disabled the site will not load correctly and Firefox will become stuck in a loading loop.
This will also result in high cpu load.
Mainly FirefoxCP Web Content + WebExtensions
I also use an additional ad blocker (ghostery) but disabling it won't change anything.
10.1.8.20 no joy
Only solution so far... reverting back to .16
- 来自 KB-99 on RepRaZ，4 年前评分 4 / 5...finalmente inizia ad essere più stabile e funzionale (anche se con tante tab e qualche condizione che, non ho ancora capito, a volte "salta"...cioè come se fossi in una pagina "nulla"...non vede siti non vede nulla... nonchè chiuso, e poi uno apre nel caso... come quello di UNA VOLTA <3
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14061708，4 年前评分 4 / 5I have not found anything like this add-on. There have been some frustrations since the new FF Quantum, but they are getting better. I appreciate NoScript and don't understand why so much negativity for a free add-on that does what no other add-on will. Please don't sell out. Keep making this better and safer. Maybe fix this issue where I have to constantly mark a specific same site as Trusted( really my only complaint).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14047791，4 年前评分 4 / 5NoScript is essential and useful but the Android version seems not to have the right click [NoScript] element apparent to allow then management of which sites scripts are allowed. Only atm via the add-ons and preferences whitelist.. that does not work well for knowing which domain a URL is trying to pull. Too many websites draw on 3rd party sites for essential elements than not having this available on the Android version is a nuisance. My impression was that this was available initially and seemed then to disappear.. I don't know if that's a bug or my confusion but surprised that this is a problem.. would be 5* otherwise.
开发者回应发布于 4 年前The menu is there at startup, but it disappears from time to time. To make it appear again, you need to disable and then re-enable again the add-on. If this is what is happening to you, it seems Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=832990 is not quite fixed yet...