- 来自 Firefox 用户 15029279，3 年前评分 4 / 5only 4 stars, because I think sometimes this add-on cannot be truly deactivated temporarily via the toolbar-button - only deactivating the add-on itself seems to do this properly (when I press deactivate for current tab or temporarily deactivate restrictions for one site, it seems the add-on still blocks connections). maybe I'm wrong and it has to do with configuration?
Noscript scheint das einzige add-on zu sein welches zuverlässig die stetig wachsende RAM-belegung abstellt und so swap-auslagerung vermeidet (ubuntu). ich habe bereits tab-suspender add-ons mit mäßigem erfolg probiert, dennoch schienen irgendwelche scripts mit der zeit immer mehr speicher zu belegen, bis auch die 8GB RAM voll waren.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14976141，3 年前评分 4 / 5Leistet sehr gute Arbeit. Allerdings ist es sehr schwer die Skripte zu identifizieren, die man bedenkenlos ausführen lassen kann. Und manchmal geht selbst dann nichts, wenn man im Reiter alle Skripte erlaubt.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14712446，3 年前评分 4 / 5Have been using this for awhile and was very happy with it. However, the latest version has continuous popups for suspicious cross-scripting. I have had to disable Sanitize cross-site suspicious requests in order to use FF at all.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14667958，3 年前评分 4 / 5I give 4 stars but there is a glaring issue at work.
I have numerous computers and vm's that run NoScript. With Firefox sync enabled, they all keep completely losing their settings. This causes me to have to check off every single site over and over. I've tried the export/import, but that should not be necessary every time I enter a device that hasn't been used in a while. I don't know if this is a Firefox or NoScript issue, so I did not ding NoScript for that major issue.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14642445，3 年前评分 4 / 5Absolutely great for security but a little annoying to keep adding exceptions. Please include a whilelist/blacklist setting so we can block specific domains instead of everything everywhere. It would be great if the settings could synchronize with sync too. There is a manual way to do it but it would be great to have that by default.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14638840，3 年前评分 4 / 5Does what its supposed to but the UI is shit and the icon looks like something from the Netscape era. I wish the developer would take a clue from ScriptBlock on chrome.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14304815，3 年前评分 4 / 5When I go on the web without it, on corporate machines running preferences-locked versions of IE and Chrome, it makes me so much happier to come back again to NoScript.
But I have some frustrations with it, like when I am using a web site and need some media to play--currently, trying to stream a sample of a song from Amazon before buying the album--and I've clicked 'temporarily allow/trust' to all 4 things that have such an option to click on the NoScript menu, and the song still does't play and there is still a 'stop' symbol with a 1 indicating that something else still must be given permission. And NoScript gives me no guidance on the 1 unfixable block. So I either disable NoScript for a few minutes, or use another browser. This is impolite, to block what I have explicitly asked it to allow.