- 来自 Firefox 用户 14242584，3 年前评分 5 / 5先给个好评吧。看评论感觉还不错。
系统是win10 . 浏览器版本是最新的国际版 61.02
关于“无法访问内部存储” 的问题解决了。在浏览器选项-隐私与安全- ☑始终使用隐私浏览模式 情况下，就会出现 无法访问内存 的问题。关闭后问题解决。 但是新建隐私窗口进入隐私模式情况下却没出现错误
“无法访问内部存储” 问题解决后。还是无法下载，一直都是 0B/？（--%）--B/s ，新建下载任务跟右击多线程下载情况都一样。关闭其他所有扩展也没有解决。
在about:debugging中启用附加组件调试，调试这个扩展，在控制台页面是否有错误信息？ -- 也看不懂。能看懂的就这个 “传递给 indexedDB.open 的选项中所用的“storage”属性已不赞成使用，很快将被移除。要获得持久存储，请使用 navigator.storage.persist() 代替。” 还有一个问题，点击存储，浏览器立马崩溃。
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14207499，3 年前评分 5 / 5Best easy simple to use download manager!
Only thing I would change is to have Maximum Retries unlimited when set to 0 (zero)
Thank you for a great extension> have Maximum Retries unlimited when set to 0
This will prevent setting Maximum Retries to zero, i.e. do not retry.
I'll try to improve the UI. Meanwhile, you can just set it to 999999999. Since there is at least one second's delay between retries (to prevent accidentaly overload the server), this large number is effectively infinite.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14072894，3 年前评分 5 / 5This extension is good positioned at what features Firefox Quantum lacked, and I'm attracted by this through its icon, name and description. It has a nice idea that's just what I want. But there's still much room for improvement, so I have some advice:
1. Show downloads in sidebar view rather than popover view. Just in my option, this extension should be an enhancement to the default one, thus it's better that it could be used more natively.
There's another extension called Downloads sidebar to do this, it's FREE Licensed too. Don't know if you could merge it into this extension.
Firefox Quantum just right lacks default downloads sidebar, so a multi-thread downloader, shows downloads in a native way, it would be perfect!
2. WebExtensions should be able to save files without prompt save location, cause if you click export button in extension SwitchyOmega, a proxy config tool, its backup file just be quietly downloaded in my default download folder.
(Windows 10 1803, Firefox Developer Edition 62.0b12 (64bit))
and a Feature Request:
make download items it remembered can be resumed from download page links, then continued from where it stopped, in case download failed.
and thanks for your nice work!
Edit 1 (8/22/2018):
Thanks for quick reply! Hope they'll fix this issue soon.
About the feature request:
Yeah, exactly, just like the IDM's one. Don't know if it's hard to implement.1. Adding a sidebar is possible, and I just need to tweak the UI so it fits the narrow space.
However, the sidebar will be automatically opened by Firefox whenever the extension is installed or updated, before Firefox 62 . I think this is very annoying for some users (including me), so it may be better to wait until Firefox 62 is released (2018-09-05).
This issue has also caused uBlock Origin to temporarily remove its sidebar.
2. You can change the option "Save files to" to "Download folder". Only this folder can be written quietly by extensions.
About the feature request:
What do you mean by "resumed from download page links"? Currently if a download task fails, it will show the "fail" icon, and you can double-click the task to resume.