- 来自 Firefox 用户 14342510，3 年前评分 2 / 5I have been testing LastPassword for about 2 months and its hard to understand what its doing! I've asked for support help and get a short replay which doesn't help. Some how my MasterPassword was changed (pilot error) and after that quit working I was told to remove LastPass and start over. Guess what? You need the MasterPassword to delete your account. The only hope now is the 10 free reset
- 来自 Elvey，3 年前评分 2 / 5My "Respect AutoComplete=off: allow websites to disable AutoFill" setting is NOT checked. But on more and more sites/more and more of the time, it acts as if it is checked. FYI, I've paid for 2 years for LastPass, but the support still wasn't very good, and now I'm searching for something that is still able to log me in to most sites. My experience is that bot community and paid support are often not responsive to these concerns.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14302996，3 年前评分 2 / 5Depuis l'origine j'ai un compte premium...
L'application n'est toujours pas totalement traduite.
La mesquinerie et la morgue US dans toute sa splendeur.
j'abandonne et je passe a autre chose soit en libre soit en payant, mais en français.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14297022，3 年前评分 2 / 5The latest version require the user to open a separate tab to access the log in window whereas a small pop usually came up on a single click of the lastpass button in the earlier versions
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14295780，3 年前评分 2 / 5It's a useful app, but has some quirks and bugs that lower usability. For example, to use a password you need to open your vault, edit the record, make the password visible and copy and paste it.
Another problem is that I can't select the language I want, even though I can find the setting in the preferences menu that is supposed to handle this.
The functionality works, but the extension feels very unfinished.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14269546，3 年前评分 2 / 5Used to be great but now it sucks! If you enjoy removing the app then reloading it again every 2-3 weeks to make it work this app is for you! Still works ok in Chrome.
- 来自 sinkler123，3 年前评分 2 / 5Used to be one of my favorite add-ons. has login/logout/UI issues for few months now when used with the new Firefox. hope they will fix it eventually but cant really recommend it ATM. not working as intended. i rate 2 due to annoying bugs and lack of response from support . would be a 5 otherwise.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14256068，3 年前评分 2 / 5Currently nearly unusable on Linux.
allow copy of username
allow copy of password
Is also slow to recognize text entry boxes for username/password, which leads me to have to right-click and follow the menu items to fill in passwords.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14027277，3 年前评分 2 / 5Since a few weeks Firefox crashes when I sign in on my lastpass add-on. Sometimes it helps when I sign in via the website instead of the add-on, sometimes I need to remove and re-install the whole add-on. It's a pain.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14242114，3 年前评分 2 / 5This addon has nice features when its working. Unfortunately, it seems to crash every few days or so. After crashing, clicking the icon only produces a tiny, empty window. Usually the problem resolves itself after a complete reboot. I'm using Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (64-bit).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14203780，3 年前评分 2 / 5Works in general if you have single accounts for a specific application, However, it refuses to cater for multiple accounts on the same site with different login profiles. i.e. Amazon Web Services and Account Aliases. it saves the first account alias you use, and then just blindly use that alias for all consequent logins, no matter if you save separate entries for each alias. Integration with OS X is also very basic.