- 来自 Firefox 用户 13088632，2 年前评分 2 / 5Le jour ou je pourrais me connecter automatiquement sans à remettre login+pass à l'ouverture du navigateur comme sur chrome je mettrais 5 étoiles et leur support est mort.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15032262，2 年前评分 2 / 5"copy password" and "autofill" are completely broken in Firefox on Ubuntu, at least. I have to go into "edit password", then select and manually copy the password from there.
So I can still access my passwords, but I lose all the convenience.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15024049，2 年前评分 2 / 5When it works, it is a wonderful free tool. HOWEVER, as of 5/19, I have banged my head around reinstalling it in various ways, and a bug pops up where the FKING main-menu does not expand, after cliking on the browser-icon-button, RENDERING THE APP COMPLETELY USELESS IN FIREFOX.
I have to instead log into their website and copy and paste, instead of having it just fill in the blanks, PURELY BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE THE MENU OPTIONS.
WORSE, when I look under Add-Ons > Last Pass, and then click the "options" button, Firefox gives me a yellow banner asking me whether I want to wait or stop on a page that's loading slowly ... no idea what page this is really.
The other monumental pisser, is that to download Lastpass from their website, you click on "Get Lastpass" and then log in ... AND THEN THERE'S NO OBVIOUS PLACE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP, and nearly anything you click on logs you out!!
I would think some Lastpass marketing person would see a three alarm fire here and go ape shit trying to get this resolved, but apparently not ... not even when the issue is mentioned all over the interwebz.
I don't understand what changed, because this app has otherwise been working fine for years.
THIS IS SERIOUSLY FKING INFURIATING. I'M NOT SOMEONE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS, BUT THIS FKING DESERVES IT!!!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15016344，2 年前评分 2 / 5Slechte performance iedere keer als er een update is van Firefox zijn er problemen met Lastpass. Na de laatste update van Firefox functioneerde de lastpass plug helemaal niet meer.
- 来自 RonKZ，2 年前评分 2 / 5nI've used LP for years with no problems. but since it was taken over by LogMeIn LP lost my login stuff and it's been plain hell using it and impossible to recover. So finally I created a login using another eaddy and managed somehow to regain my data, then went back to the former addy and managed to get most everything back to the original addy. Days wasted in the panic. Raises a huge security question ????
- 来自 KBD99603，2 年前评分 2 / 5While I still consider LastPass to be a decently good program, I have also had to deal with multiple issues here and there. While the issues definitely deter most password thieves, it makes it very difficult to use efficiently. Also, could never get their support team to email me back. I heard much was better before LogMeIn bought out LastPass. Since, I have switched to KeePassX, and I love it!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14425206，2 年前评分 2 / 5With most recent update of Firefox, there is no longer an option for "sites" in the LastPass add on - you have to open your full vault to launch a site or search on the add on instead of clicking with the mouse. This means letting go of the mouse and having to type until you find the site and then either clicking via arrows on the keyboard - which does not highlight the chosen site clearly enough or go back to the mouse to click. These are needless steps and causes user-unfriendly delay. Go back to the previous design.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14649157，2 年前评分 2 / 5I really wanted to use this program and thought it would be terrific with all the features. But when it came down to practicallity I just could not get it to work consistently with some of my most important financial sites. It seemed to refuse to remember passwords even after asking for permission to update. But the end came when it couldn't differentiate between two gmail accounts and confuses the two. I would enter in the other accounts password and then enter into this weired loop of saving the wrong password with the wrong account. ARGGGGGG! Nothing like being up until 5am trying to undo the mess.