- 来自 piero，1 年前评分 2 / 5Lastpass est un bon gestionnaire de mot de passe, mais l'extension pour Firefox fonctionne très mal : beaucoup de lenteurs et pas toujours optimal pour le remplissage des champs !
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14951370，1 年前评分 2 / 5LastPass is one of the best credential managers, but currently incompatible with the 'Ublock Origin' and 'Decentraleyes' addons. LastPass will deny your signin attempt with these add-ons enabled. LastPass essentially becomes unusable even with the "Lastpass.com" domains whitelisted under on the Ublock and Decentraleyes settings. There is currently no fix for this bug other than disabling Ublock and Decentraleyes which is concerning to me, and can be considered a security risk for others.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12224245，1 年前评分 2 / 5I'm so tired of LastPass slowing down my browsers. I almost always have to turn it off. The browsers usually but not always prompt that LastPass is slowing them down and asks to close it. When LastPass is on, pages take forever to load most of the time (if they get that far), browser functionality stops, and I can't do anything on my PC except hit the power button and harm my drives. I have 8gb of SDRAM on several PCs, both Windows and Linux. The same problem occurs on all systems for Chrome and Firefox, which are the two I use. I don't have any problems when using Trend Micro Password Manager.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13200667，1 年前评分 2 / 5Apparently they consider Firefox a second class browser - the extension has numerous pretty essential bugs that are not being fixed for ages: copying password from the menu broke years ago, password database export doesn't work, on Firefox for android you can't even log in anymore, etc.
- 来自 Steven0960，1 年前评分 2 / 5(This was prior to change to free plan) It's a lifesaver. I've been using for for over a year and it saves me so much trouble. Highly recommend.
Updated review: It was good until they announced to reduce the free plan by removing cross-platform usability and email support. Please move to Bitwarden.
- 来自 Eric F，1 年前评分 2 / 5I love LastPass, but this extension periodically prevents me from browsing the internet. I disable the extension and my Firefox starts working again. It's forcing me to use the desktop app exclusively.
- 来自 Jwpe，1 年前评分 2 / 5This addon causes my entire browser to stop working on a fairly regular basis. Every so often, when I start up Firefox, none of my network requests are sent. All tabs just hang in a loading state, but they are not making any calls in the background.
Removing the LastPass addon and restarting the browser fixes the issue, but I then have to reinstall the addon and re-log in to Lastpass before I can access any of my credentials. This is a very laborious process to have to go through every couple of days.
I've made a support ticket to LastPass about this before, but nothing came of it. I don't know if the team are aware of the issue, but it'd be great to have some acknowledgement that this is a known problem and is being worked on.