- 来自 MelFam5，4 年前评分 2 / 5When LastPass updates this extension to work as it does in Chrome and EVEN in MS Edge, I will give it 5 stars! Love the app, and want to be able to use it in Firefox, but there are serious usability issues:
Won't fill some banking sites info
Cursor doesn't automatically go to password when i click the LP icon.
Cursor doesn't automatically go to search box when i need to search within the Extension
No Copy Password link for each username
Have to manually copy/paste all pws for some secure/banking sites
These were all problems in MS Edge for a while, then there was an update.
Mozilla, please update this app!! We want LastPass and Firefox working together.
- 来自 LimaTango，4 年前评分 2 / 5Prior to Firefox 57 (version is now 58.0.2) LastPass was a very valuable tool, even essential. Tried Firefox 58.02 and LastPass 188.8.131.52 add-on and always reach the same insurmountable problem: every time the browser is closed and re-opened I have to log-in to LastPass using my master password (a long and complicated password).
With Firefox 56.2 (and earlier) this was NOT required and LastPass opened automatically upon each Firefox session starting.
As a result, I re-installed Firefox 56.2 and missing out on better browser security for the sake of keeping LastPass log-in active, even after re-booting my PC. This is apparent on Windows 7 and Windows 10, so can't blame Microshaft this time.
Same problem exists with IE11 on both Win7 and Win10. Something is not communicating well between FF 58.x and LastPass 4.2.3.x
Like others, I am looking for a better (?) password manager.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13606161，4 年前评分 2 / 5Very useful plugin. However, on Firefox, it often doesn't work: when I click on the icon, the popup menu doesn't open, and i can't use the autologin features.
Compared to the chrome extension, also, there are some details that I don't like in Firefox: when I open the popup menu, I can directly type in the search box on chrome, while on firefox I need to click in the search bar. When I find the site I want, I could right click on it and copy password in chrome, while in firefox i need to edit the information, view the password (which is not very secure), select the password and copy it.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13723935，4 年前评分 2 / 5I love LastPass, but it doesn't always fill out forms correctly. Not it's fault, probably due to web designers making forms in non-standard ways. I used to be able to just copy the password from the LastPass extension and then paste it in. HOWEVER, using the latest Firefox (57) and this version of the extension, that is no longer possible. The best workaround is to select to edit the entry in LastPass, go to that edit page, click to view the password, copy it there, close that window out, then paste it into the form.
I tried this with the latest official release of LastPass, and the beta. Same in both.
I'm sad to say that LastPass is so important for my work that this has actually made me not able to use Firefox as my primary browser. I hope that they add this functionality back in soon.
- 来自 bigernie71，4 年前评分 2 / 5Need to improve Firefox 57+ support. Doesnt save preferences, doesnt save username when checked, wont fill basic auth popups, or banking sites. Please provide proper Firefox Quantum support!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13472185，4 年前评分 2 / 5Mozilla Quantum really broke this extension. Features aren't at parity with Google Chrome. It's just gotten worse and worse. Every time I try to use this it breaks now.
- 来自 BRW，4 年前评分 2 / 5Not working well with Firefox Quantum. Far better with Chrome. I also have weird conflicts between Lastpass and eBay. Lastpass is causing the page refresh on eBay to hang. As soon as I logout of Lastpass, eBay then refreshes with no problem. That said, I was always a big fan of Lastpass, but I find it buggy anymore.
- 来自 Kev88666，4 年前评分 2 / 5I love lastpass but for several weeks now the addon will never probably work in firefox android. When you go to click on a login field lastpass asks you to login, but after you do it never completes or logs you into the app, it just hangs there with the busy swirling wheel indefinitely.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13679296，4 年前评分 2 / 5I am a premium user of LastPass and have been for as many years as it has been available, however for close to 6 months now it does not fill many of my sites.
I have been in touch with LastPass numerous times and followed each and every fix I am told will make it work again, none have!
It is my recommendation that no-one become a paying member of LastPass... They have the worst support you will ever find on the net!
I would give it a one, and am only giving it a two because IT USE TO BE THE BEST!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13438296，4 年前评分 2 / 5Works a lot better than the Android version... but still needs improvement. Why do I get the option of "copy password" and "copy username" in the Chrome extension, but not this one?????? Fix that please.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13643508，4 年前评分 2 / 5Much worse than Chrome extension, does not work on many sites, does not even offer to copy signon or password from extension flyout. I like Firefox but curse whenever I need lastpass